Team MisFits Recruiting IDN Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team MisFits Recruiting IDN Team

Come apply to team MisFits whether your exp'd or new, mainly looking for exp'd people but if your new no problems, we'll pound the mechs into your brain l

So our current line up is (Depending if i get a exp'd tank i can switch my role to dps on my raven, i will update changes)
    1.Guard (Me) Will switch to saint role if I find good tank that knows what to do
    2. Raven

3. Runia

So what im missing is
    2. (DPS) (Filled) Not Perm
    3. (DPS) (Filled) Not Perm
    4.Saint (Open) Role will be filled by me if i can find a good tank
    .5(DPS) (Open)
    6.(DPS) (Open)
    7.(DPS)(Open)
    8.(CC) (Open)

Please keep in mind that even if the roster fills up that does not mean you cannot still get in on the team, Someone on the team may leave for whatever reason and that re-opens a spot so please still apply and post your stats if possible.

Although spots are filled i can still put you down as a sub in case someone on the team cant make the idn raid run on a certain day a sub can come and fill there position for that day. Please still come and apply.
    Last edited by MyHandAcrossYoLips; 03-18-2017, 09:02 PM.

Hey there! I'm a Raven. Can you please message me on Discord (Click Da Lantern #3211)? I can message you my stats and everything. My IGN is iGaymer.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi! I'm not sure if the groups timing would be synchronized with mine as I have university but these are my stats. I run weekly idn 4man on norms and hc easily without dying, know all the mechs, and can semi dps/tank, hich ever role you want me to do if you want me.

Last edited by Marky; 01-25-2017, 08:13 PM. Reason: Updated Stats

Comment

Applying for saint position

Click image for larger version

Name:	updated saint stats 22-01-2017.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	49311

Pm me in game or on discord: BasementDweller#9271
        IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

I'd like to apply for dps o3o

Stats here:

(Literally have a thread under your post about looking for a team too) :d

Comment

I'd like to apply for saint. I'll most likely be using an alt saint so stats will depend on how much stuff I server storage (if needed). Pm/mail me at ign: Bryter.

Attached Files

Comment

I got a saint ready but i cant show the stats right now (server maintenance) ill post my stats after its done

Comment

if theres anymore information you need this is my discord SendMoreDucks#3472

Comment

I messaged you and gave u my discord. Incase u didnt see it here is my discord again and i can show u my gear and stats on there. Discord name jay00agent #3772
                  ign Hellarina

Comment

Due to some things that happened Team MisFits is recruiting again for exp'ed players for IDN, If you see certain roles filled please do not hesitate to still apply to the team, you can still be put down as a sub or replace someone else's role as a perm due to what might happen to the person that has already filled the role (quit DN, keeps wiping team, cant stay alive when we really need you to) things like that. So come on down and apply l.

Comment

Hey Looking for a new team I'm exp. ^-^b

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	55633f7b26.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	58758
                        I'd like to join for a DPS slot

Comment

Idk when you plan on running./practice. Lazy to screen shot stats now. Subbing is fine too. Whenever you need a dps.

307k phys damage 5645 FD 64% fire > Gladiator class.

Comment

Hey! I'm interested in joining the team as a dps. Can you mail me in game @Svesstra? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X