LF> Team to practice 8 Man IDN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF> Team to practice 8 Man IDN

Can run 4 man IDN Abyss and HC no deaths and still practicing.

Looking to practice in a no pressure 8 man environment.

~36m DPS @ Training Golem

Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

I don't have a team yet as well and would also like to practice 8 man, so I was wondering if I could join you. o.o
    2k FD

Comment

Originally posted by Brunette View Post
      I don't have a team yet as well and would also like to practice 8 man, so I was wondering if I could join you. o.o
      2k FD
      Hey there! At the moment, I don't meet a lot of minimum qualifications teams are looking for (inexperienced), so I've been practicing IDN 4 man and practice mode to practice and learn specifics. Sometimes pug parties pop up for 8 man IDN, so I recommend you join those if you want an 8 man environment. I haven't found a team yet, but there are a dime a dozen in the recruit section.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post

Hey there! At the moment, I don't meet a lot of minimum qualifications teams are looking for (inexperienced), so I've been practicing IDN 4 man and practice mode to practice and learn specifics. Sometimes pug parties pop up for 8 man IDN, so I recommend you join those if you want an 8 man environment. I haven't found a team yet, but there are a dime a dozen in the recruit section.
        Erm.... I'm very new, what does pug mean? And the ones in recruit session are all looking for experienced players..... and I'm not experienced as I have not ran 8 man yet. :c

Comment

• aaron
          aaron commented
          Editing a comment
          Pug means "pick up groups" or partying with random people. Usually if you have experience where you can solo IDN HC 4man, you have enough experience to start running 8 man.
      Working...
      X