Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF> CC and DPS for IDN Team

Hey all,

Two of my team members are quitting the game, and I need replacements. An ice witch or adept, and a DPS class. An assassin, kali, or lencea are our missing DPS classes. Our team is pretty experienced. We cleared HC last week and have been together for 2 months now. Therefore, I'm also looking for replacements that are already experienced and geared. PM IGN: LordVoldemor or message me here if interested. We run mainly on the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun.) at night hours (usually between 8pm pst - 10pm pst). If you are eastern time, it may not work out due to the late hours but if you're okay with it then that's fine too. However, a pacific or central location might work best. I'm looking for members who are really faithful to the team, friendly, and can get along well with others. Must also be honest, open, and mature. Being on time for scheduled runs and having 2 HC passes ready for each week is also very important and mandatory. I think that's about it. If you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you.

How much dps u need for lancea?

Comment

Well that's actually perfect run time for me, need a weekly team now since I'm tired of sell runs I can come if you like
      Class: Adept
      IGN: Kamisaka
      Experience: Able to do 4 men sell run w/o saint
      can't post stats right now.
      Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• LordVoldemor
        LordVoldemor commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good! We finished our norm runs this week but we are doing an HC run on Friday before the reset if possible. If you could come, that would be great.

• Benjix
        Benjix commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah I should have a couple passes left

I can come and be a dps, i also have 2 ice witches if still need cc, whoops didnt see inquis wasn.t up there as one of the dps's needed xD
      Last edited by MyHandAcrossYoLips; 04-03-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone, the DPS spot filled up fast. Sorry about that. And I think we have our CC spot filled too. If there are any changes, I will let you know. Thank you to all who applied. Actually I still do need a DPS sub for this week, possibly 2 DPS subs. (Due to one of them having their accounts flagged by the game. *glances at administrators for lack of response*) Thanks!

Comment

Update: I need 1 sub DPS for tomorrow (Friday)

Comment

Working...
          X