Stat requirements for raids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat requirements for raids?

Since this is related to raids, and I think I'll get some better folks responding here, what are stat requirements for the raids? I'm looking at right now IDN, and then quickly moving into IDN HC, followed by RuDN.
    Ruina: Sharshenshua
    Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
    Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Typing this from phone, unfortunately I can't be detailed!

Ice dragon nest Hardcore takes no passes and IDN actually has more health than hardcore, so I think you could jump straight into that... And as for rune ... well IDN HC has 400 or so billion health among all bosses and Rune has about a quarter of that... 250k damage should be enough on most classes!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Typing this from phone, unfortunately I can't be detailed!

Ice dragon nest Hardcore takes no passes and IDN actually has more health than hardcore, so I think you could jump straight into that... And as for rune ... well IDN HC has 400 or so billion health among all bosses and Rune has about a quarter of that... 250k damage should be enough on most classes!
      First off, thank you for responding. I see I have a long way to go for the damage (at 154k in town). But also, what would be a good HP pool? I have about 1.8mil in town, and I know 2mil is the baseline hp level. Not able to get on right now so can't screenie the stats of my reaper, but those are the two that I'm concerned about. Also, if there's any other stats I should look at increasing, some targets for those would be great!
      Ruina: Sharshenshua
      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        Just some base numbers to shoot for with the current content:

200k for Granom HC/SDN HC/IDN 8 man Abyss
        250k for VN HC/IDN 8 man HC/Rune 8 man Abyss
        400k & 7k+ FD for Rune 8 man HC

There are guides for the raids in the forums/google, you can read those to find out more details such as which element to be etc, IDN and Rune require you to have multiple sets of ele gems to do the most damage if you're a neutral class.

Good luck o/
    Working...
    X