Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was going to buy a cash costume set...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was going to buy a cash costume set...

Then I found out from someone else that had bought it: you can NOT share it with your alt through EC storage.
    Awesome.
    I guess I won't be buying that.

Here's my reasoning: I'm paying for an item, therefore moving MY item within MY account should never be a problem. I've 20 characters of all classes, I would be more willing to spend if I can actually move costumes around within my account.

As of now, only epic/synth costumes are server storagable.

Comment

it's always been this way, only synth sets are storagable lol
      Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
      twitter - steam - twitch
      my guild thread

Comment

wheres the profit in that though? they do have a business to keep running.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

2.6 OWNERSHIP NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF EYEDENTITY. EYEDENTITY NEVER RECOGNIZE OR ALLOW THE TRANSFER OF ACCOUNTS BETWEEN PLAYERS. YOU SHALL NOT PURCHASE, SELL, GIFT OR TRADE ANY ACCOUNT, OR OFFER TO PURCHASE, SELL, GIFT OR TRADE ANY ACCOUNT AND SUCH ATTEMPT SHALL BE NULL AND VOID AND MAY RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

http://us.dragonnest.com/policy/terms-of-use

Thanks.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Working...
          X