Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday weekend gift (why wasn't this announced on the main site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday weekend gift (why wasn't this announced on the main site)

I missed both nights due to it not being posted anywhere on the main site. Since events like this are (usually) posted on the main site, missing this one because it wasn't is kind of a dick move by ED, nice going.

Great way to alienate paying customers.

And it comes very late for EST people I got tired, so didn't get them had to work on thanksgiving night too so missed that one as well.

Comment

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/48

it was announced on the main site.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Announced late* on the main site. It was also announced in the forums.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/co...y-weekend-gift

Was on DN @ Nov 25th for event items, received none of the eggs --assuming that they're either bugged or they have given us the wrong dates.

Comment

I was working those nights too and ask some of my friends if they could log on for me. Basically I troubled them to get those eggs for me which they didn't have to but they tried, however the eggs were bugged. All of my friends in DN we very dissapointed and also almost all the members of the guild I'm apart of, Ramen, went on just for the eggs. It goes without saying it was frustrating to all of us >:|
          ED good job for disappointing players and especially the ones that are paying support lol

Comment

Wow, I had automatically assumed that the events would be tonight and the night after considering they said "weekend". I'll need to start paying more attention to things.

Comment

• lilfriend
              lilfriend commented
              Editing a comment
              That could be the case, given the eggs didn't work for a lot of people yesterday.

• Vadis
              Vadis commented
              Editing a comment
              i got my eggs approximately 11 hours ago, and they worked fine though, times are weird.
          Working...
          X