Guild Base Event Is Terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Base Event Is Terrible

Basically making big dogs even bigger, while making small family guilds get punished because they choose to stay a small, tight knit guild. Doesn't this kind of go against the way to gain more players ? Sure you're rewarding those that are in big guilds but why not both ? Some new players enter small family guilds and I think this would negatively impact those players. I'm not saying this idea is completely terrible, but saying it shouldn't be only rewarding those who are already stuck into the game. Provide more features that is accessible to everyone, such as the guild bases and maybe we'll start seeing a population growth. This game is great and just need to start expanding it's playerbase. Let's get some events that are aimed towards increasing the playerbase. That said I think it's great trying to reward veteran players but not like this. Hate this post if you wish but this is my opinion and I'm NooneSpecial.

The guild base event was introduced to CDN/TDN/KDN/JDN for a very long time. I don't think there is a problem with the guild base in any of those servers, however I do agree that there should be another way to gain the guild house eg. Guild point contribution, instead of gold contribution because it is a gold sink. A suggestion/feedback tab for each event would be nice. Just to clarify big guilds put in more effort and require a lot more dedication to make the guild big. Guild leaders pay thousands for guild buffs each month. It's not easy running a big guild.
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Save our souls BubzieJW

cleanse the filth that is within hearts

https://puu.sh/uRweh/ba5c683056.png

meow
      :^)
      Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

It might work better in other servers, but the timing for implementing it into ours was poor.
        These new features are nice to finally get, but too many gold-sinks and not enough ways to make the gold to keep up with them.

Comment

Ass is a small family guild. We only have like... 5 active players yet we got 2nd in the donation rankings. Most of the contribution was done by 2 people though. I only donated 1k because I am broke.

Point is, you don't need to be a big guild. You just need to be a guild, or even a person that doesn't mind sinking gold into a pointless feature.

Comment

+10% added to something with a base 30% success rate is nothing at all

Comment

Working...
            X