Some reasons why i'm disgusted at update/event posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some reasons why i'm disgusted at update/event posts

this horrible formatting (looks god damn budget just like their poorly done edit-paint images on Facebook. just about as shet as my own tbh!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_2017-03-20_23-52-20.png
Views:	167
Size:	258.5 KB
ID:	58462

i mean it's limited but so what? no one asked for it.

is this even appealing to anyone??? well how can it be right?
    such poor angles on the photo shots and the guy isn't even showing it off. one of each too ahah?

it's legit just a naked manikin, no pose.

are what worth is this thing anyways?

i mean ok. it's yellow?

where are the stats? nah gotta spend that EC/ET in the past/16th of march - april to get it

lol. can't they even plan things right??

if they made this for next month like any normal business would because they are so stupid with their marketing they could literally post stats of these items
    make better images contrasting the looks and features of these said items and ALLOW if anyone cared the players to save or put cash aside in preparation for the event.

players already mock and disdain this pathetic company (in regards to content control post 93/ED transfer) for it's 'overnight' patch notes and announcements with missing information regarding game content changes, a few M:1282384926391 here and there and the 'we'll leave it to your imagination! hehe ' stupid paragraphs they write on these giving no further info on the matter.

i mean look at that Kali event for the Vitality costume.

why is it even called that~!? hello? dafuk that shet even mean? context?
    will the stats be as GARBAGE as the Arch Heretic costume? hah don't forget about that one guys!
    it had utter shit stats

it's like you would think Racing and engineer set patch would come out with Car mounts right? well sounds about right imho.
    RIDE A DRAGON MUTHA FUKERS! so kEwL

-
    each time i take a look at SEA forums for their announcements or EU it's all nice and pretty plus well sorted and documented for references if someone needs to take a look back at it for information.

i mean i GUESS ED's blogs (huh?) and announcements are easy to find.
    that might just be because there's jackshit of them though. idk mmmaybe DD

-
    the March event for these things... lol! 4 days late?

they can't even edit their own post to cover up their own mistakes!

shows you how much they actually give a fuk about presentation and their supposed audience.

fukn love this game! ♥ mwah
    not the millennial's that are involved in this games current direction ever since 90cap and the removal of Class restricted gear.

w.e Rune dragon nest looks really good though : )
    srs. looks good.
    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

I don't know why you are bagging on the event that the GMs and Devs put their effort in creating. Did you swallow an ocean of salt, because your post is nothing but negativity. No one is pointing a gun to your head to participate in the event. Grow up, and be thankful that the Devs are actually planning events. I don't think Nexon even bothered with those the last 6 months that they owned the publishing rights to Dragon Nest.
    It's always easier to make a complaint over something stupid rather than praise the people who are actually putting in the effort. Give a better suggestion if you don't like the event. Seems like kids nowadays just want everything handed to them without any effort. If you don't like the game, then just leave. It's people like YOU that make this game unbearable for new players.
    Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      ~~~~~~~

:^)

• TurboFridge
      TurboFridge commented
      Editing a comment
      Been spending $30-60 as of late, per month, not going to anymore, eggs are a ripoff, the costumes are both bad in stats and looks (why would I blow $30 when I can buy something 5x as potent ingame, and the $30 costume does not even have the decency of good looks; not to mention that I am stuck to one certain look if I want stats, way to screw my freedom of customization by giving me stat penalties).

It is not the player's job or obligation to give ED suggestions, that is the work the marketing/cash department of ED, their job would be coming up with ideas and consulting other departments for viability, these kind of events scream "we don't talk to each other" to me. Not just that, but even if I had $400 laying around that I wanted to dump into the game, I have no incentive to do so since : 1. eggs are a scam. 2. direct buy costumes are trash. 3. I don't even know what I'm getting as extra goods for the event, so all in all I'd have 4 "mystery" costumes that I might not even want, and $400 worth of ingame cash currency which in the current state of affairs does not get me much at all.

About your claim of asian versions not moaning, I'd like to see proof of this, because I very much doubt your assessment of their forums.

And while it is true that nobody is pointing a gun at me to participate in this "event", the reason it was posted is because ED wants to sell me and other players these items, no developer/publisher comes up with a cash event in an attempt to not sell, however given how poorly presented this event is, I have very big doubts it will reach as many people as it could.

ED should be the ones being grateful people are *still* willing to buy their overpriced trash, give them suggestions (aka doing their work for free), and keep playing the game, they could take advantage of the situation and push the game afloat to revive it, instead they choose to ignore most issues (a GM saying "we'll look into it" is not a solution btw, I can say that and then go on with my day of not working; it is no more than damage control) which will eventually cause the game to die.

And if everyone who you claim should just "leave" and go take their business elsewhere followed your advice, this game would shut down in a couple months at best; so do everyone a favour and start arguing with logic instead of feelings.

Remember that when people complain about the game, they're likely to still hold some hope, it is when you get radio silence that you know most people jumped ship and you're done for.
      Last edited by TurboFridge; 03-30-2017, 02:02 PM.

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said +1

:^)

Comment

Uh I don't really see a problem with their posts

yeha the inaccurate patch notes are stupid

but have you seen the front splash page for Kali? It's gorgeous I think u need ur eyes checked

also nexons events that gave out free stuff tended to look like this, I remember the Crystal set had casual in-game screenshots.

sometimes we'd get fancy images but not really for the most part
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

maybe there is something wrong with my eyes. or maybe i have different tastes? :^)

Kali front poster. it's fine brutha.
        yeah once you get past that though into the 'here for details'

vrrro0o0oom!!! right off the cliff we go!
        like a drunk teenager off a cliff. (the good old days. sigh)

page theme just goes bye bye from just being curious enough to hit the 'i wanna know MORE' button.

https://puu.sh/uSTE1/c53b3811dc.png

oh looks like they can edit stuff apparently xD

oh wew. i saw blue-ish purple shade of colour yesterday too :^)
        guess it's either they know how to edit or my brain can not process information correctly bc i didn't take my anti-crippling pills once more

:sadness:

@Bubzie >:^)
        > goes to Rants and Raves section
        > questions if OP is salty
        > receives salt
        > continues pride marching into 20XX

Comment

All that stuff didn't matter to me either. I do agree that that Kali layout is pretty. It is a nice touch along with the new guided stuff in game. That's very helpful. Announcements of events should be posted better though it hurts my tiny eyes to click to the next page.
          I also just don't like the fact that there's so much money involved for this set. $100-$400 can get me a new console or PC.
          It's ugly too for my tastes.

Comment

Have to agree with Kaisui on this. The fact that ANYONE would spend $100-$400 on a costume, even if it had great stats, in ANY game is pure insanity. So many better things to spend money on than a game and not even the game itself but just a COSTUME within a game. I have paid monthly fees to games in the past and even THEY get greedy and the only new content you get for being a member is MORE for you to spend even more money on in their store! They hook you in with new updates early on, but then they go all out BUY BUY BUY our junk in the store when they fail the player base they have. Very few games these days are even worthy of being bought in the first place. FREE play only here, not worth wasting my money on. From what I've seen in the couple weeks I've been playing from both the makers and in game players, this game is fun but not worthy of being an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubzie View Post
              I don't know why you are bagging on the event that the GMs and Devs put their effort in creating. Did you swallow an ocean of salt, because your post is nothing but negativity. No one is pointing a gun to your head to participate in the event. Grow up, and be thankful that the Devs are actually planning events. I don't think Nexon even bothered with those the last 6 months that they owned the publishing rights to Dragon Nest.
              It's always easier to make a complaint over something stupid rather than praise the people who are actually putting in the effort. Give a better suggestion if you don't like the event. Seems like kids nowadays just want everything handed to them without any effort. If you don't like the game, then just leave. It's people like YOU that make this game unbearable for new players.
              1. It's rants and raves. I could literally talk shit about anything and everything about the game in here. Why? Because it's rants and raves.
              2. You seem intent on shutting down any type of "negativity". There are some times where negativity has no constructive criticism or is blatantly toxic. However, the OP gives valid points such as there being no stats being posted and the dates being inconsistent. You are seriously in denial if you think those things shouldn't be things that should be addressed.

Even a game like Overwatch that has great developers and a supportive community has criticism. That criticism helps explain how the developers can make the game better. Even people who loves the game give criticism. Those people criticize because they care about the game in some way. So if the people who care about the game's future criticize, what does that make someone who wants to remove ALL negativity? I will leave it at that.

TL;DR: You're narrow minded. If you apologize for this, I will forgive you. Otherwise this is absurd.
              Last edited by Blurlight; 04-02-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• SexyBokChoy
                SexyBokChoy commented
                Editing a comment
                what's absurd is the GM's allow you to sell Gold using all your apple alts to make a living - go get a real job blur

• Bubzie
                Bubzie commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know why I have to apologise to you. I wasn't even talking to you. You log onto the game to farm apples and sell gold. It's not really "playing" the game.

• Blurlight
                Blurlight commented
                Editing a comment
                No need to apologise, I was having a bad day when I wrote this so I don't mean to be rude.
                Just realise that:

1. Valid points in the OP (TheSomnangMao's) is not complete negativity.
                2. Ad hominem will get you nowhere. No matter how many people you send at me, this will not change. If I mentioned anything about "apples" and "gold" in my original post, please let me know.

I will be happy to have a conversation as long as it is within the realm of the argument.
                Last edited by Blurlight; 04-03-2017, 10:50 AM.

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
              Uh I don't really see a problem with their posts

yeha the inaccurate patch notes are stupid

but have you seen the front splash page for Kali? It's gorgeous I think u need ur eyes checked

also nexons events that gave out free stuff tended to look like this, I remember the Crystal set had casual in-game screenshots.

sometimes we'd get fancy images but not really for the most part

NEXON can't be blamed for the incorrect patches, Stack Nest for the subroutines got mixed up

with the juice.

NEXON and EYEDENTITY have delegated the updates as work for TEAM DN.
              https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
              HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
              VITAL STATS ENHANCED
              HP/ VITALITY
              SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
              X