Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if someone owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if someone owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back.

I just want to know what you guys would do if someone (not mentioning any names here huehue xd) owed you a lot of gold and they never paid it back. In this scenario, lets go with: they used to be your friend, so they asked for 100k gold so they could gear. (This happened over a year ago). They said that they would pay it back (like any other normal person would) but they never did. Now on Dragon Nest, they're geared asf and they still won't pay it back. They keep putting it off, not directly replying as to why they're not paying the gold back.
    In this situation, what would you guys do? (just asking lol)
    (if this is anything like a scenario you're facing right now pls dont take it srsly lmao)

I'd find out where they live and penetrate their butthole as a show of strength. Jokes I would never lend 100k wtf are u crazy LOL

(Serious answer is quit the game cuz it sucks anyways) ((also bird about it and tell everyone they're a scammer))

Comment

• TheSomnangMao
      TheSomnangMao commented
      Editing a comment
      the
      classico

:^)

• Louisa ♥
      Louisa ♥ commented
      Editing a comment
      same :^)

you know I have a hard time getting 1-5k back when I lend it out, lending out 100k? wtf....

Asking why you would you do that is one thing, because getting geared isn't very hard.
    At this point I assume the person doesn't even play for you to lend out that much at a time

if the person needs that much gold to get geared from someone else first of all there's a clear problem... but not getting it back at this point is scamming and the other person clearly knows it.

Comment

Life of hard knocks

just gotta move on there's nothing u can do, can't even file a lawsuit
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

You learn from it and don't let out that sort of gold anymore unless you truly believe they could make that amount back.

I lent out 120k at 50 cap and it was never returned since the player quit.

I lent out another 40k at 80 cap? and it took half a year for the return.

I rarely lend out gold these days.
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

Comment

Louisa ♥ That is a rough situation. I would just say to learn from it and move on. Just try not to be so trusting, it's really that simple. Don't put your full trust in someone online, especially in MMOs (At least get to know them for a decently long time in order to at least build some trust). Also, it's a video game and not your life at least you didn't lend out real money and never got it back so that's the bright side of the situation.
            RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
            Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

Ruin their lives

Destroy their future

Steal their SO

Blackmail them with any information you have

Show them no mercy

Show them that you're not someone that they should have messed with

Comment

You definitely should expose who they are.

Who knows, they might try and do shit like that to others in the future.

Comment

Nothing.

It's not real money. It holds 0 value.

Comment

Originally posted by AuroraRosa View Post
                    Louisa ♥ That is a rough situation. I would just say to learn from it and move on. Just try not to be so trusting, it's really that simple. Don't put your full trust in someone online, especially in MMOs (At least get to know them for a decently long time in order to at least build some trust). Also, it's a video game and not your life at least you didn't lend out real money and never got it back so that's the bright side of the situation.
                    Gold is untradeable supposedly to prevent loan sharks and borrowing without pay back!
                    MMO MOBA are going top notch this days.
                    DNSEA must ride the wave before it is too late.
                    https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                    HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                    VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                    HP/ VITALITY
                    SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
                      You learn from it and don't let out that sort of gold anymore unless you truly believe they could make that amount back.

I lent out 120k at 50 cap and it was never returned since the player quit.

I lent out another 40k at 80 cap? and it took half a year for the return.

Created a new account just to reply to this post.

Please read bolded. I used to lend around 20kish since 50 cap, and yeah often times you never see it back. Sure, you often give it to people who seem trustworthy, but I highly recommend segregating friendship and gold.

I quit in 80 cap, and I had about 80k gold lying around. I was not a 100% sure that I was going to quit, so I lent it out to a friend. He blew it and disappeared. I never came back since I moved on, but my only regret is that I wish I gave it to someone who would have used it well. Oh well.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X