DNEU tradeable everything why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNEU tradeable everything why

dn eu was created after us, idc if their server was melted down into pure steel
    how the fuck do we have barely tradeable anything, and this server that was created after us have fucking everything available to them, patch after patch?
    really conversion pieces tradeable on the market in EU, and we have to pay 400$ just to get one fucking piece. never having tradeable items for us, you have to create a brand new way for this server to be able to get rid of duplicates because you guys want to drain us so badly. nobody can explain why we are the only server that has this problem
    why the fuck would a casual or a new player spend 400$ on conversion item? ~_~)
    liars all of you Dean50

Because ED is full of shit that's why.

I already quit and my friend's selling his gold, and another friend I found out is selling his account with full IDNL & Genesis Accs so they're pretty much losing all of their players.

It's going to be very soon when NA shuts down and hopefully transfers our accounts to SEA for those handful of players who will still be around
    Also Dean went completely silent for 2 weeks now.

Most likely we're the only DN server out of all the DN servers in the world to have this problem, DIRECTLY UNDER ED, THE GAME CREATOR, is probably because of racism at this point.

How in their right mind do they not understand that people would be willing to spend a lot more money if things were tradable is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
    X