Left outta the Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left outta the Loop

so the nexon to eyedentity change has happened. alright awesome! 1 problem... when i was informed about the change (via login) and prompted to prepare for the switrch over nowhere did i see mention that guilds were going to be reset. Now i'm sure it was posted somewhere but for a change that impactful it should have been blasted everywhere. my guild (more importantly my guild storage) that was self made and built by a very small handfull of friends over the last few years is gone. 4k gold, thousands of waters, keys, sparks, gear that doesn't even exist in-game anymore. stacks and stacks of lusters... the loss is overwhelming.....

I mean that sucks, but it was very well known that guilds would be wiped.. I do not know how you did not hear about it.
    | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

Strange considering how long we've been told about this i'm sorry for your loss...

Originally posted by Rinkie View Post
      I mean that sucks, but it was very well known that guilds would be wiped.. I do not know how you did not hear about it.
      congrats on 69 posts already btw ^-^b

Comment

Originally posted by Rinkie View Post
        This tbh.
        I don't even play and I heard about this.
        Idk it's a shame but lesson for next time I guess.

Comment

We tried to bring it up.. but sadly some people messed our messages

Comment

i feel ya man i lost my stuff too. being the lurker that i am in 70 cap i stopped playing said, i don't like the direction it's going and i'll check back in later. well now it's too late i guess lul. im assuming it doesn't take as long to level to 70 anymore. at least i hope not. 60-70 was like 500 runs.

Comment

Working...
            X