X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S> IDNU Quiver, Body Armour and Leg Armour

Update: I don't have these items anymore
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Temu; 10-01-2016, 08:37 PM.

Kinda sad this is the first cap to offer such little profit for unique gears.

Comment

Hey, if no one buys the pants. I'll take em for IDN HC since I'm still rolling in BDN Ls =]
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

say for instance how you sell the quiver for? Looking for a goal to set for the amount since I'm just starting again and need to grind the gold.

Comment

• Temu
          Temu commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, I discussed with my team and we decided on the s/o and b/o! I hope it's to everyone's standards :<

IMHO - Don't try to set prices in an open market, it could backfire and you could kill said items value for a long time or you could take a hit in profit.

Let the market decide price, do this if no one makes any offers. If you go this path, make s/o 500 and no b/o - just put an sell end date and whatever it sells for is its true market value. Now in an open market values will fluctuate according to the laws of supply and demand. (only saying this since you haven't gotten any offers yet)

Good Luck, interested in seeing more idnU armors, see how much they sell for especially the FD ones .

Comment

• Temu
          Temu commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooh I see your point, I'll take it off and observe the market for now
      Working...
      X