Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeroZX
    Welp there a nerf for Lunar Knight
    I don't see the balences that Moonlord got as nerfs.... O.o If anything that's exactly what needed to happen.

Comment

Best update evar:

Comment

Originally posted by Aquamarine View Post
        Best update evar:
        Indeed

Most common questions seems to be "What is the stat of LvL 93 technique accesories?"
        Here It is

Paladin Technique Accesories

Ring

Earrings

Necklace

DN News Reporter & Translator
        Integration #9140

Comment

another nest for casuals.

t5 killed the difficulty in this game.
          memes. gold buying? triggered. gold injection? triggered. gold seller? triggered. make gold the legit way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vahrheit
              Granom Nest Stats

can compare with other nests here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...kng/edit#gid=0

probably gonna get another revamped dragon nest if they follow the same pattern after granola nest.

Comment

oh look another lvl 90+ nest that doesn't give a crap about the lower lvl players . I'm sure this nest will provide a cha--...................

Comment

Originally posted by Eliel View Post
                  oh look another lvl 90+ nest that doesn't give a crap about the lower lvl players . I'm sure this nest will provide a cha--...................
                  It takes a day to level to max now. Having lower level nests is a waste of developer time, not only that but the gear provided would last what, 30 minutes before you upgrade?

Comment

You do realize you basically just told me it requires no effort to play this game, right? which is the problem...

Originally posted by ‬‬‬ View Post

It takes a day to level to max now.
                    I'd say a week, I doubt you can in a day unless you are really a no lifer.
                    Last edited by Eliel; 10-24-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

You do realize you basically just told me it requires no effort to play this game, right? which is the problem...

I'd say a week, I doubt you can in a day unless you are really a no lifer.
                      I told you it takes no effort to level and did it seem like I was implying something else? Having lower level nests is stupid unless the cap is at an extreme level that takes months to grind. Everyone saves and works towards end game gear.

Comment

Originally posted by ‬‬‬ View Post

I told you it takes no effort to level and did it seem like I was implying something else? .
                        What...I don't even-- One of the main points of the game is to Level up right? Alright, when I get end game gear what then?

Comment

What...I don't even-- One of the main points of the game is to Level up right? Alright, when I get end game gear what then?
                          Then you farm up and prepare for the next raid? Use your head?

Comment

........*sigh*

Comment

10% of the game is leveling. Rest of the game is built towards gearing yourself till the latest raid. The steps to help you get there...are there. Leveling If you decide to take your sweet time shouldn't even take more than 12 hours for a first time capped character and it only gets easier from that point. If you play like two hours a day and be quick about it, still doesn't even take a week.
                              IGN: CharginTool
                              Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
                              (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Originally posted by LEJAC11 View Post

Indeed

Most common questions seems to be "What is the stat of LvL 93 technique accesories?"
                                Here It is

Paladin Technique Accesories

Ring

Earrings

Necklace
                                Getting those techs is gonna be a chore. -_-
                                100 fragments rip me.

Comment

Working...
                                X