KDN 2016/12/08 Black Mara Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi LEJAC11,

We would like you to know that your efforts in translating and sharing these with the community has not escaped our EYES (ok bad pun)

We appreciate your kind gesture, and as a small token of appreciation we have decided to give you a unique forum title of "ChronoMaestro"

-Eyedentity

Comment

• LEJAC11
      LEJAC11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your kind words and support.
      I really do appreciate on your work Yaya.
      While you are here, I would like to adress few points about forum

- post&thread shoudnt have 5 min limit
      - image limit on each post
      - image captcha

I'm aware that those 3 points are applied because of bots. But I'm afraid It is hurting players more then bots.
      user like me who make big post like this It isnt really good experience so far.
      I would suggest reverting forum back to original or implement how SEA&EU forum management in NA.
      Please do kindly forward this message
      Have a nice day.
      Last edited by LEJAC11; 12-08-2016, 08:25 AM.

• LEJAC11
      LEJAC11 commented
      Editing a comment
      10characters/
      Last edited by LEJAC11; 12-15-2016, 04:48 AM.

• SaitoHikari
      SaitoHikari commented
      Editing a comment
      Will second the forum posting restrictions being returned to what they once were on the Nexon forums (especially the character limit being increased from 10k to 50k).

If I tried to repost my two fanfics that were on the Nexon forums, I'd have to reserve something to the order of 300 posts on this forum, and that's a low estimate. It stifles a lot of guides too.

I need someone to check if they also increased the visual for physicians healing heart please ?
    afks

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpix View Post
      I want to know more about this if someone can look into it. Unless they the skill so that we get the total buff in one cast instead of stacking it, this is update's gonna be a massive nerf to DS (from what I've seen, the last update was as well because of the loss of curse. They just aren't as viable for raids anymore and over all hurts our potential damage), and no, the boost to chain claw and rampage aren't going to make enough of a difference to cover the 5% difference from sacrifice + the possible nerf to euphoria.

Calm your panties, the only thing that got nerfed really is the HP you can siphon from every hit and the "cap" has been changed to 120,000 HP to compensate.

Everything else stayed the same and now you pretty much have a 2-minute uptime.

Also,
      Chain Claw - 93% damage increase
      Phantom Claw was not affected
      Rampage Claw CD -6 seconds
      Phantom Avenger was not affected
      Overall damage -20%
      Dark Summoner overall damage +15%
      (DS) Shattered Hand - 39% damage increase

Also, Hands of Vengeance was fixed from being something stupid and just procs off of itself again.
      Guild Master of FluffyTail
      Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• Vulpix
        Vulpix commented
        Editing a comment
        lol I am calm. Ty for looking into it though. Like I said, if they changed it to one cast, then there's no difference but the patch notes weren't that clear about what they did to the skill, and I've just come to expect the worst from the devs.

Returned SDN Normal

*Credit goes to respective owner

DN News Reporter & Translator
      Integration #9140

Comment

Stats on Returned SDN

Lv93 Evolution Hammer

Lv90 IDNL -> Lv93 IDNL Evolution Hammer
        Last edited by iCerulean; 12-09-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Aw man, I was hoping for an actual relevant change to LB's.
          Damage increase on skills is nice but their healing role still doesn't compare to a saint or a physician :l

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
          Other Characters:
          Saint/s -
          Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
          Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
          Ice Witch - SachMizora
          Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

I was walking back from school, a long day. Finals review and all that was really tired. and I was like man, DN's monthly update will come soon and lo behold it come. I read my patch notes and see the new class.

She got eyes colder than my Uncle Grant's freezer and usin a scythe like shes the Grim Ripper. People always ask me why do I play sorc. Now after this class comes out I can ask people why do you always play sorc?

morale of the story- everybody plays sorc

Comment

Originally posted by SachiMizora View Post
              Aw man, I was hoping for an actual relevant change to LB's.
              Damage increase on skills is nice but their healing role still doesn't compare to a saint or a physician :l
              I doubt we'll see any signifigant changes towards lb or most of the sins for that matter, since they're next on the list for awakening.

Hopefully bringers, especially lbs, receives some love with their awakening.

Comment

KDN January update is up. I have decided to only cover some changes for this patch.
                ----> https://medium.com/@lejac11/nightmar...4ec#.6**8737xs

Let me know If you have any further questions.
                Last edited by LEJAC11; 01-04-2017, 03:26 PM.

Integration #9140

Comment

• Arctiic
                  Arctiic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My god! SH's dream comming true o: after a year she finally got boosted

• Arctiic
                  Arctiic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LEJAC11 How was the awakened holly burst's changes? it doesnt cast on relics anymore or it just add the cleric "as one relic" (in other words, cast around the saint but aoe is shortened )?

• LEJAC11
                  LEJAC11 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After bit of testing on it. New Holy Burst around caster does lesser DMG then the one from relics which I think Its normal Holy Burst DMG. Aside from that I did not notice any changes.

KDN January update footages
                *Credit to Fringe Show

Integration #9140

Comment

Why would they buff Chaos Mage in PvE ??? Aren't all Sorcs doing well with similar DPS within the class ? Actually curious to hear Chaos Mage users on this. Elementalists are clearly doing fine

Silver Hunter and Dark Avenger buffs, amen. Never Realised %Dmg for Avenger were that low o-o'''

*V* And Black Mara will be come faster for spell Casting, love that one.
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Bishoujou
                    Bishoujou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    im sure those buffs are appreciated, but its funny how they didnt touch the biggest problem with cm atm being that awakened charge missile is pointless

• Axxon
                    Axxon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Another Big problem : Both Mystic Main burst (Laser Ray and Focus gravity) don't always hit. all awakening actives got the problem, but it'S the main burst on a burst class (ouchies).
                    Laser cutter awakening also sucks, tested it because I could and you cast 0 laser cutter thanks to bubbles. Bubbles are 100% required to cast it, but it's a waste on laser Cutter since you have laser ray for Big DPS window and the thingy for short ones. Bleh.
                    Last edited by Axxon; 01-05-2017, 04:43 PM.

Here an video of Dark Avenger after boost. I think its pretty cool seeing that he dont debuff before main skills as often as he should.. also, a friend told me his status are "low" to current cap... So yeah..
                  https://youtu.be/B5UbPjTE764

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.PNG
Views:	182
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	48134

- DNC competition is expected to be released around March this year. It is first ever Dragon Nest competition PvE tournament.
                    - DNC available countries: South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan

[DNC Mode information]

- Rune Dragon Nest is expected to release on March update
                    - DNC Rune Dragon Nest is available on only DNC character, and through special DNC channel&field
                    * Normal Rune Dragon Nest is also expected to be released seperately
                    - DNC Mode offer same equipments for participants
                    - DNC special shop is to be released

- On February Update DNC IDN Mode is expected to be released for trial.

More details to be released later on

Source: http://dn.game.naver.com/news/notice...de=read&no=900
                    Last edited by LEJAC11; 01-20-2017, 11:45 AM.

Integration #9140

Comment

February Update quick sum up

KDN 2017/02/09 DNC update

- Dragon Nest Competition is updated
                    (event starts from 2017/02/17 16:00)
                    - DNC IDN Hardcore mode is updated
                    Entry Time: 16:00~03:00
                    Clear Counts: 100 times

- New L grade title is updated in Goddess Lament shop

Phy DMG +2300
                    Mag DMG +2300
                    FD +230
                    Crit +13000
                    Phy DMG +8.50%
                    Mag DMG +8.50%
                    Crit DMG +15000
                    MaxHP +100000

- Warranty now works with L grade title Vessel of Goddess

- IDN L Evolution weapons can be exchanged through L grade Weapon Converter

- DMG&HP UI is added in nest entrance

- Valentine event is added

No skill balance this month

Edit: Assasin Awakening will most likely happen on 9th March -> http://dn.pupugame.com/event/170209_...ent/event.html

Source: http://dn.pupugame.com/news/notice.h...d&no=925&cate=
                    Last edited by LEJAC11; 02-09-2017, 11:58 AM.

Integration #9140

Comment

Originally posted by Patrache View Post
                      Wooo Defensio buffs

Also How is No One pissed off of the black Mara class basically being the 2nd spec lencea that we always wanted but only for sorceress?

IT USES FREAKIN SCYTHES which is similar to a spear but lencea doesnt get this kinda of specialization.
                      Yeah very smart eyedentity. Good job on showing how lazy you really are.
                      I have only played as Sorceress no yet Mara/Black Mara.
                      DNSEA is the game dead?
                      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                      HP/ VITALITY
                      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                      X