• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune Dragon Nest teaser on CDN????

Something I have found:
    Link to CDN's teaser page
    http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/2017PROJECT/

Source:http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...-cdn-in-march/
    "There are these small colored dots at the bottom of the page. Click on those to scroll through a series of sneak peaks for each month's content for 2017.

The fourth dot (March), is most definitely Rune Dragon Nest. If cDN gets RuDN in March, that means kDN must get RuDN in February. We are three months behind kDN, thus we should get RuDN in May of this year. I believe we were more than 3 months apart from kDN during the first half of last year, thus we received IDN in July even though kDN received IDN in February."

That image looks like a dragon. So it may very well seem to be rune dragon.
    Last edited by windhelmguard1; 01-05-2017, 04:51 AM.

f***

lancer awakening in about a year....i feel even more so for the machinas
    Wafia - Flurry
    Wang - Guardian

discord: wangos#9761

Comment

lol i expected the lv cap to hit 100 when rune comes out..

Comment

An Ice Assassin and what im assuming is a plant based (probably dark) Kali? I could be down for that.

Comment

Actually we're about 4 months behind KDN, so if they get Rune Dragon by February, then it'll prob be around June before we see it for NA.

Comment

Expected schedule following our recent pattern :

January : Arch Heretic
            February : Granome Nest Normal
            March : Granome Nest HC + Kali Awakenings
            April : Black Mara + Sea Dragon lvl 93 Norm
            May : Sea Dragon HC + w/e they just got this month.
            June : Rune Dragon ???

Since CDN gets their Sea Dragon before Black Mara and that rune dragon is right after Black Mara for them, it's very hard to know what to expect from the Schedule, but it should hold up well, for now, until april.

As for the teaser here's what I think :

January : SDN (DUH)
            Feb : Black Mara
            MArch : Rune Dragon
            April : Assassin Awakening
            May : Spin-Off Tinkerer
            June : New Level Cap
            July : Looks like Ignacio, so probably the Return of Guardian Nest at Least.
            August : Spin-off Kali (Plant related ? We did need a plant mage somehow lol)
            September : (New male class ???)
            October : Lencea Awakening
            November : Archer VS Sorc, PvP Event ?
            December : Spin-Off Ice Assassin

They clearly didn't tease all of the content as we don't have any tease for the real new nest of Next Cap since there's no new Nests Between July and December (5 months) is impossible and we know it... Lencea and Machina awakening being so late would be surprising too. They're almost done with Assassin, why would it take that long to add another 4 classes when they are almost done with awakenings ??? I did expect Machina and Lencea awakening to come next cap (With Rune Dragon being end of cap and Assassin barely ready for it), but damn, releasing 2 spin-off + Probably 1 real class before is a bad move.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Patrache
              Patrache commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for proving that eyedentity is either lazy , gives zero ****s about balance for this game or both. I mean we are basically talking about more than a year (or two) to complete all the new skills and class balancing for a cap. And its Looking Like It may very well be a new cap by the time Machina and Lencea gets lv 93 cap skills?
              Are they really that understaffed?

• Axxon
              Axxon commented
              Editing a comment
              Assassin Awakening should be coming alongside Rune Dragon for KDN (we don't get as much filler patches a they do). I wouldn't jump to conclusions with partial Teasers since Doing 2 awakenings (Valkyrie+Dragoon) from April to December is unlikely. 6 months to release awakening for 2 classes ? I don't buy it, but it's all we can get with the infos we have unless they release a second set of subclasses for Lencea and Machina to match the other classes.

• Patrache
              Patrache commented
              Editing a comment
              you might think I am Jumping the gun but given eyedentity's track record I feel it is highly likely that this calendar is all the major updates they have planned atm.
              Eyedentity the team that spent most of 70 and 80 cap doing constant class re-balancing to provoke class changes and meta imbalances, and even openly admitted assassin was intended to be broken.
              They even lacked the creativity / resources/ effort to make 2nd branches for lencea and Machina
              Eyedentity the team who released a new cap where only a handful of classes got new skills and just slowly gave others said skills, They shouldnt have even released these awakenings one at a time and just waited till they finished all of the awakenings while 93 cap content would be released accordingly. But nope lets just intentionally leave a huge class imbalance for a long period of time.

With a history like that, you cant blame my skepticism
          Working...
          X