Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dragon Nest SEA have the latest future content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dragon Nest SEA have the latest future content?

I was wondering if this is true.

SEA is only missing the assa awk and loli spin off, this mean that they are 1 month behind of KR
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

This is true, don't listen to the other fake genius's who say otherwise that other DN's are infact latest and that SEA is not.
      I play SEA and have played other versions as well, (including ***censored, can't say sorry) I can assure you that SEA is most up to date, (other than obviously, the official KDN.)

Comment

Everyone here is a spirit animal.

Comment

The sooner u quit DNNA the better. I recommend u to go to SEA and just like this server die.

Comment

Originally posted by windhelmguard1 View Post
            The sooner u quit DNNA the better. I recommend u to go to SEA and just like this server die.
            He's right you know...

Comment

Originally posted by windhelmguard1 View Post
              What if I already told you that I like the SEA server than the NA server?

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBiscuit123 View Post

What if I already told you that I like the SEA server than the NA server?
                Then why are you on the NA forums you monkey? No point wasting time asking on our garbo server ?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

Then why are you on the NA forums you monkey? No point wasting time asking on our garbo server ?????????????
                  Because in the NA forums you can post pictures like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post

But since you have made more posts than me, you wasted more time in the NA forums than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonBiscuit123 View Post

But since you have made more posts than me, you wasted more time in the NA forums than I do.
                    boi u got me good sure showed me :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ((((I don't think you understand the point that was being made))))

Comment

Updatez on DNSEA for what? I played in SEA few years ago.
                      Which is dead DNNA or DNSEA cos DN SAINT HAVEN is just a new game for MobGamers.
                      Last edited by Jennicans; 05-09-2017, 08:29 AM.
                      https://passport.mobilenations.com/register-wp
                      HP CAP ENHANCEMENT LORE
                      VITAL STATS ENHANCED
                      HP/ VITALITY
                      SPAM FILTER RESTRICTED POSTS BUG

Comment

Working...
                      X