Level 95 enhancement transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 95 enhancement transfer

Hey I bought a class change scroll on my destroyer to change to gladiator. Before using the scroll I tested if I could xfer my enhancement +19 (Axe) to a sword. But I couldn't. So I am stuck with a scroll. When and how could the GM's implement this?

Sadly theirs no info atm saying that this will be implemented, however to ease this bad news I will let you know that next patch (provided everything runs concurrent with the KDN patches...) the price of enhancing Neris gear is going down to 1/3rd of the current and Medea is going down to 1/2. also Neris gear is going to be purchasable at a blacksmith and a system implemented to turn +20 Hero Neris into +0 Hero Medea.

My advice with this, is to get a +0 sword, sell your axe,tough it out for a few more days and then enhance for much less cost. Also if you'd rather class change again, Barbarians are getting a slew of nice updates to make them (hopefully) great again. (Feel free to check out Fabulous' post here for the details)

Comment

When I said 95 axe I was referring to an already unique(Medea) axe so I can't just put it on the market. Do they plan on refunding me all the gold I have spent on enhancing my current Medea gear? I see no reason as to why they would change that having spent all that gold to enhance to +20. Also on that note couldn't they implement something along these lines? I will attach a photo

Comment

Working...
      X