Class Updates Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Updates Document

With the global patch notes available, people can now easily learn what class updates are in each kDN patch. However, you can't simply Google Translate the entire page and expect coherency. As such, I've edited and compiled all of the class updates into one document. I hope this will be useful for you.
    Class Updates Updated for: September 13, 2017 Introduction This is a compilation of all the class updates and bug fixes in the kDN patch notes starting from May 17, 2017. They are organized by class and then date. Each individual description was run through Google Translate and then edited for cl...
    Discord: Fabulous #3971
    You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
    Class Updates Document
    Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
    YouTube Channel

one could say this class update document you've made is just fabulous

Comment

Its lit fam

Comment

Thanks guys.

I've updated this document for kDN's October patch. Lencea awakenings have also been noted. See Divinitor for other content.

Misc.
        • Voice acting has been added to Awakening skills for Warriors, Archers, Sorceresses, and Clerics, and their spin-offs.
        • Spin-off classes can now be created anytime.
        • Default number of characters per account has been increased from 14 to 16.
        • Max number of characters per account has been increased from 34 to 36.
        Last edited by Fabulous; 10-18-2017, 09:37 PM. Reason: link to divinitor
        You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
        Class Updates Document
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Updated for kDN's November patch! Engineers, rejoice. See Divinitor for other content.
          Class Updates Document
          YouTube Channel

Comment

Sorry that I haven't posted here in a while. The document has been updated for the kDN's April patch (Sniper, Crusader, Dancers, Bleed Phantom).
            Class Updates Document
            YouTube Channel

Comment

I have good news from DNEU tomorrow's update

They get BOTH January AND February balance patch while only having the January content (Cerberus Beginner + Machina Awakening), which means we will get both balance patch since the it is global now for DNEU, SEA and NA

Swordsmans and Sorceresses are getting their buff early~~~
              Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
              IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

May has been updated. Thank you for your patience!
                Class Updates Document
                YouTube Channel

Comment

June and July have been updated. Thank you for your patience!
                  Class Updates Document
                  YouTube Channel

Comment

August has been updated. This includes Knightess changes.
                    Class Updates Document
                    YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                    X