Web shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web shop

so i came back and see that should i be worried or not more p2w? can someone clear this up for me

Depends, if we can trade cash items by the end of this year or not.

Comment

Game is highly patience to win, but as of release of the conversion costumes, you will not be able to do as much dps as somebody else that does who plays the same class at the same skill you can unless you also acquire a set during a future sale. That said, the content is extremely easy and that costume makes the game boring even if you were to ask my opinion.
      tl;dr you can literally do anything in the game if you are skilled enough, the only barriers are dps checks, timers, and SA breaking mechanics if youre solo

The epic grade gear is more than enough for most classes to progress alone or with a pug
      6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
      -------------------------------------------------

"
      Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
      Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Originally posted by KingAsh View Post
        so i came back and see that should i be worried or not more p2w? can someone clear this up for me
        We're still p2w heavy but you can clear most content without ever spending a dime, will take forever though and requires patience and time. The p2w aspect might finally be gone if indeed ED opens up cash gear trading in the server with November's update. Until then though you don't need cash gears unless you raid then you'll need em just to get on a team, besides raid's the cash gears are not needed.

Comment

People say pay to win..... So People in a 3rd world country can basically call all of us pay to win?? We in this world don't need name brand clothes fancy laptops to DN ect. Do we still have them yes. Like in DN you can get premium gear if you choose or play modestly and have fun.

Comment

Working...
          X