Launcher: Client data error help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launcher: Client data error help

Can someone help, every time I go to log in through the launcher it says "Client Data Error. Please reinstall the game. . ."

I am also having the same issue. It's quite frustrating.

Comment

Are you guys going straight from the DNlauncher inside the nexon folder? For some reason if I go through the shortcut on my desktop it gives me that error ,but not when I go through the folder first. Also are you guys running admin?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Are you guys going straight from the DNlauncher inside the nexon folder? For some reason if I go through the shortcut on my desktop it gives me that error ,but not when I go through the folder first. Also are you guys running admin?
        This worked, running as admin from file location. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          While running as an admin, I started DN from the blue DN logo from the folder but it won't load up the log in screen. The green logo doesn't start the game at all and tells me the same thing op mentioned. Gg

Comment

Working...
          X