Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Belzebub acessorie after opening 100 2017 halloween dragon egg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Belzebub acessorie after opening 100 2017 halloween dragon egg?

Hello, i'm pretty sure i opened 100 Halloween dragon eggs like the event says, still i couldn't choose one of the accessories? The event says reward will be given every thursday yet i only got the 5k DNP with the other consumables, i've opened a total of 100 dragon egg before last thursday. The event ends tomorrow and i'm afraid i won't be able to get my reward. I tried sending a support ticket and got no response. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Can you list the IGN's of the characters you bought the eggs on? Thanks!

Comment

• Snowlince
      Snowlince commented
      Editing a comment
      IGN: Grimmjowx

• EvilSlayer
      EvilSlayer commented
      Editing a comment
      Same problem over here, I opened 220 Halloween dragon eggs. GM can you help me check it out? My IGN : EvilSlayer

I have the same problem, opened 220 Halloween dragon eggs didn't get any choose accessories.

Comment

Dear Heroes, We have noticed that the rewards of the October Hot deal event – Event 1 has been distributed incorrectly. We deeply apologize in regards to this matter. Hence, our team is moving with a sense of apologizes and conduct the reviews of what happened. Please find the attached notification below to see the details. We deeply sorry about the inconvenience.

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/232

Best,
      GM Nest

Comment

Working...
      X