what the heck is going on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the heck is going on...

1. What the heck is with the dc? Am I the only one?

2. seriously the repair cost is nearly 1 gold and because we're lvling too fast, we're not able to acquire much money and I think I'm gonna run out of money to repair soon if I keep this up. I'm at lvl 40 now can anyone provide me a good way to make small amount of money quickly?

1. Couldn't play so no clue.

2. Don't repair your equipment, just use the ones you receive as drops from dungeons and constantly replace since you get gear. The only time you should ever be spending money on gear is when you reach lvl 90/93.

Comment

This is one of my problems I have with dragon nest also, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I transferred my stuff over, but it doesn't make it any less of a problem. Lvling too fast seemed always cancerous to me, I have no idea why dragon nest was turned into this in the first place. Oh wait, to appease some lowly subhuman because "the game is too hard" now its just watered down easy mode / god mode all around. *holds up shield* come at me
      Last edited by Eliel; 09-30-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliel View Post
        This is one of my problems I have with dragon nest also, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I transferred my stuff over, but it doesn't make it any less of a problem. Lvling too fast seemed always cancerous to me, I have no idea why dragon nest was turned into this in the first place. Oh wait, to appease some lowly subhuman because "the game is too hard" now its just watered down easy mode / god mode all around. *holds up shield* come at me
        They did it because T4 destroyed balance. They seem to have forgotten what the game was like before T4 ruined party system.

Comment

partying was always a hassle I need more nests that encourage teamwork and removing 14 of them isn't the way to do it.

Comment

Working...
          X