No announcement yet.

[New Player] Efficient spending of EC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Player] Efficient spending of EC.

Hello, I've recently joined DN with some of my friends. We're looking to spend some EC, with limited amount, to enjoy the progression and the content later.

Since it's a limited amount, and we'd like to only spend it once, is there any untradeable EC items that can only be bought with EC? Maybe like costumes or something? Due to the typical MMORPG trust-issues, we'd like to avoid having to purchase anything with trust related things in the future with gold, possibly.
    - If not, what would be efficient things to purchase in EC?
    - Looking at purchase of ~$50, more or less

Any replies would help as we're all completely new, wanting to put some money into this game.

P.S. Also, how is GM(Gear Master) looking like in the end game? I've found some posts regarding GM, and it doesn't look too good, or liked later, as there's a lot of other classes that can fulfill GM's role better.

you can buy epic grade costumes on the marketplace with in game gold (tho they r expensive)

only essential thing is an altera pro pack but u can get that monthly with free dnp

nothing really "efficient" to buy

rare costumes get replaced eventually by epic ones you either synth urself or buy from marketplace with gold

u can buy a rare costume set to boost ur dmg temporarily then when u have enough gold to buy an epic costume you can

buy the $1 one time materials package from the webshop: https://us.dragonnest.com/cash/Shop/Details/1

so i would buy with $50

rare costume set, altera pro pack, Web Shop Package

Comment

• ky5451
      ky5451 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the reply.

I just looked through the TH and saw there's a lack of Epic costumes, especially with split parts. If I were to buy Rare costumes and synth it myself, will the epic costumes set come out as random or specific? ex: Synthing --> Came out as police outfit. Synthing again --> Came out as medic? Or Is everything all the same set for now?

How bad is the chance for pulling Epic costume? And the best way to synth it? Since I can't apparently buy weapon as seperately.

Hello welcome to the game! There aren't any items you NEED to have from the shop like in elsword.
    The only thing that you can't really get through in game means currently is the halloween box ( RNG and not advised ) And VIP Package which is actually really useful.
    GearMaster is not that good at the moment, but I would advise you play the kind of classes you like and enjoy the game with friends.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

You can get a cute pet or more bag/storage space (there’s a combo deal somewhere for 30bag + 30 storage) but otherwise not much else to get that requires money
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Aside from costumes/ally, you can consider getting a dual skill scroll / crest slot if you want to do both PVP & PVE

Comment

v eye p. Diligently reknew it and you technically generate free EC (through dnp) as the price continues to discount each recurring purchase down to a significant amount.

You can also use the free daily eggs from the package to test for the RNG seed before enhancing something important. I've proven multiple times this works rather well - at least until the succcess rates start falling to rates like less than 10%, in which case, you're pretty much always taking a risk as guessing & tracking the seed isnt reliable unless eye's servers are lagging (which lets be honest, they tend to do that) - but relying on entropy to manipulate RNG may simply be the sign of an insane person. Oh wait.
          6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
          -------------------------------------------------

"
          Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
          Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
          X