Stolen Genesis rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Genesis rings

So it has been more then a week, and yet eyedentity has not been able to do anything about my stolen rings.
    Sent in a ticket with #335719, provide evidence that I do own items and they were stolen through mail, yet they sit and do nothing and give me a half ass response

I'm lobbying for a resolution, because that isn't one

It is really nice how eyedentity cares about their security, their player base, and their willingness to keep the game alive.
    In case you don't understand sarcasm and or English, you guys suck.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169056106855923712/230430581769502732/Yeunsig.png

I give up

Dear Yeungers,

I am currently investigating the problem as you mentioned above and will get back to you once I have the update.

Sorry for the loss and inconvenience. Will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

More of a Cherry Credits thing, not ED... If ED didn't care, why would they even bother doing buff events or even compensating people? We would've never had daily DNP back or compensation DNP if ED didn't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Elasah View Post
        More of a Cherry Credits thing, not ED... If ED didn't care, why would they even bother doing buff events or even compensating people? We would've never had daily DNP back or compensation DNP if ED didn't care...
        Even if it was a Cherry Credits thing, players who have reported their account hacked in any way shape or form have gotten information on their hackers, such as time and date the item was stolen, and in some cases, location (via Geo-IP). This is very inconsistent and of both ED management and Cherry Credits. Seems like Nest is looking to appeal for a better solution though, so that's very kind of them.
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I am really disappointed to hear that nothing is being done about this theft despite ample evidence provided by Pazzu. Especially since the items were stolen via in-game mail, it shouldn't be too difficult to track down the thief via internal tools.

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
            OneMysteriousGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree The amount of time and effort the Op took to make those rings. Its been a week I'm curious about the result since this could happen to any of us. If I were to log in and had the same issues and I cant get help I would quit.

I'm very disappointed with CC's quality for customer service. It feels less personalized, spotty, uncaring from their support tickets in contrast to my experiences with Nexon's support.
          On the bright side, I'm happy to hear that our GM's are trying to help Yeunger's with this case. Hope you can get yours back soon; stolen/missing rings are very painful to replace.

Comment

I hope ED and CC will take a closer look at this issue as it affects the security of the dn community!

Comment

You clearly don't know how to secure and protect your own account. If you weren't retarded and shared your account information, you wouldn't be crying over some stupid rings in a dead game. lolz This thread is a meme

Comment

• Pazzu
                Pazzu commented
                Editing a comment
                I appreciate your total lack of regard and the ability to impetuously jump to a conclusion. Good on you

It is an absolute pleasure to continue wasting your time and effort
                Last edited by Pazzu; 11-13-2017, 11:09 PM.

Thanks for the support, and to the people who helped me in recreating the rings, I hope that this comes to a resolution speedily.
              And also to the GMs who have to pick up the situation where CC failed miserably.
              https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169056106855923712/230430581769502732/Yeunsig.png

I give up

Comment

I honestly made a huge scene about players theft on multiple acccounts and alts gaining the trust of small guilds and taking advantage of them and running off with the loot. It's a great way to turn away these new players. Nobody cared when i called for action then, so i'll call for it again in this thread- As it's simply depressing that such pettyness is still going on - and honestly- probably by the same players if i were to be completely honest. (I won't name names unless asked by gm in a pm) - Please view this message as support for the original posters issue to be properly resolved- but to be further extended and shadow ban the players that are ruining this great game for new players who god something nice to play around with until swindled out of it by a "friend" . I wouldn't make such a statement if i didn't know for sure its the same group of players doing this.
                6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
                -------------------------------------------------

"
                Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
                http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
                Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
                X