Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the 95 Nightmare reset our current Nightmare points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the 95 Nightmare reset our current Nightmare points?

I've been wondering this. I have a ton of points and it'd be cool if they transferred.

Anyone know?

with ed its a crap shoot, when they introduced lvl 93 nightmare they didn't reset our points but for kdn they reset on both 93 and 95 nightmare updates

Comment

where to confirm these wipe out points? it is our right to be notice earlier if so... what if others out of town and have a lot of points? what if others players spend there time for NM points only?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Buy Theano Shoes and disassemble to convert 1200 NM points to 500 Nest Points.

nobody knows if the reset is going to happen or not (even if the sea reset their NMP, that doesnt mean that our is going to reset), from what i know in the KR, CH and JP their NMP got reset after the 50% discount, the purpose of the discount was allow you to spend all your NMP before the reset..... you should ask the GM when they are online if the know something about it or not
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

FYI SEA has their maintenance today and they reset NM points.

Changes

- In Level 95 Nightmare Dungeon, Talisman will not be dropped even when you kill the boss.

- Instead, you can get Level 95 Magic Grade Talisman at the new Nightmare Store.

- The Nightmare Points will be reset on 14th November during the maintenance.

- Discount event at the Nightmare Store will be over during the maintenance.

Comment

they didnt reset the nmp in the sea for some unknown reason (a friend told me and i saw a couple comments in their discord too)
          Last edited by Noctaelius; 11-15-2017, 10:33 AM.
          it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Nightmare points will reset o3o they added that in the patch notes for NA~

Comment

• schism
              schism commented
              Editing a comment
              They didn't reset. GG.

• HeavensBlossom
              HeavensBlossom commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey it's what they said c: I didn't waste my nightmare points though just to take the risk x)

I just turned all my points into Nest points buying Desirous Shoes and extracting them.

Gonna be SUPER pissed if they don't reset lol

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              They didn't reset in SEA, i didn't regret changing them in nest points, since there is no way to convert NM pts to Nest pts now w/ only 4 items on sale in new NM store.
          Working...
          X