Dragon Egg Loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Egg Loot

As the title says: what's the loot from Dragon Egg? Is it worth it? Does it has good rates of nice drop?

These questions are because I'm a player from DN SEA, where Altea's are SUCH A WASTE. To get useful stuff you need to spam minimum 50 Alteas. And you can get shitty stuff, like rly shitty.

??????????????

Comment

30 Jellys mate

Comment

Unless ED changed things, the drop rates of good items from the eggs should be the same as your Altera boxes as far as I can tell. To put it in perspective, a few of my friends and I tried to get the car mount for the last 3-5 months or so (during the time Nexon stopped updating DN), and it took over 800-1000 dragon eggs until one of us got one.

In total we got about 6 shiny flower rings, 2 shiny flower necklaces, 1 shiny flower ear ring, 5 royal viking wings, 4 royal viking tails, 3 royal viking decals, and 1 honeymoon wagon.

We also got about 3 unique mercs, some hair/eye/skin dye boxes, and some warranty coupons, but im not sure how much anyone cares about that stuff.

So just going by the costumes and mounts, what you said sounds about right. You need to buy roughly 40-50 boxes to get anything good, less if you're after the jellies or stamps lol
        Last edited by Charlatte; 10-01-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I get about 1 good thing every 100 eggs.

and its usually something low tier like dragon tear necklace.

I know people who can complete the wing/tail/decal set within 90 eggs and also get rings and mounts.

RNG is so dumb.

Comment

Confirmed RNG. Someone I know got every single accessory (before transfer so thats the rings/necklace/earrings/wtd) + mount from the 300 eggs(BOGO event) As for me. 90 eggs usually nets me only a couple of good items. It took 90 for my car. Then another 90 (BOGO) for 2 necklaces+earring. -_-.

Comment

Out of 100 eggs the best thing i got was 30 stamps

Comment

looks like there's a roughly 1% chance of getting a really good item. This is why they are ok with giving so many eggs.. Most people end up with nothing.

Comment

From what I remember it's actually like 0.1% chance per actual rare item. So if there are like 10 rare items you actually want then it feels more like the 1%.

Comment

Working...
                  X