Question about the black friday hot deal event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the black friday hot deal event

'if you charge and use the below amount, you will receive the following items:'

DOES GIFTING COUNT? AND DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON THE SAME CHARACTER?
    EYECREDIT OR EYETOTAL IS FINE?

THANKS!
    Dean Yaya Nest
    Last edited by Bunnys; 11-17-2017, 04:59 PM.

I don't know whether gifting counts (I'd guess it would, but I would wait for confirmation), but I do know that only the account that charges AND spends the ET will get the reward. I also know that you can't gift your own characters on the same account by default if that answers your questions about same character issues.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] DENTITY View Post
      I don't know whether gifting counts (I'd guess it would, but I would wait for confirmation), but I do know that only the account that charges AND spends the ET will get the reward. I also know that you can't gift your own characters on the same account by default if that answers your questions about same character issues.
      I think by "same characters" he means "can I spend $x on Bob (a fictitious warrior) and the rest on Steve (a fictitious archer who got misnamed). Other than that, I think you're right. Gifting has worked in the past for sales like these (I haven't participated in any really since ED took over though), so I don't see why it won't work now.
      Ruina: Sharshenshua
      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

• [GM] DENTITY
        [GM] DENTITY commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, I see. Well if it is the situation you described, the rewards are done by account, so yes, if you purchase things on one character, and something on another character, as long as they are on the same account, it will count towards the rewards.

Hello Aji,

Gifting will be counted in the event as well. Both EYEC and EYET will be applied for the rewards.

Do kindly let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
      GM Nest

Comment

• Nest
        Nest commented
        Editing a comment
        @Bunnys,
        Hello, the slayer boxes will be distributed for the use of the each classes. No worries.

@Aji
        Lol still damn right

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        @Nest

Hello! I am pretty sure that Bunnys is asking if the Slayer's boxes will contain the piece for their class, for example a Gladiator will get a Gladiator top, leg, shoe, and so on.

Seeing as this is extremely unlikely, I do not think that It will be for the same class as your character, and that It will indeed be random

• Nest
        Nest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Heroes,

Sorry to make you confused. The compensations will be slayer boxes, which will be given as random. So sorry to make our heroes confused.

Best,
        GM Nest
    Working...
    X