X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best way to grind gold?

i always struggle making gold
    so i would like to ask tips on how to farm gold

like right now i send my merc on expedition and receive gold and other materials that i can sell or deconstruct

but my problem is i don't know what material are good to farm
    the question that i am asking here is what material are on high demand?
    and how much should i sell them for?(really need to know this one tried to study the market place but it's chaotic)

when is the best time to put items in the market place?
    since they are only up for 12 hour and it would be best if they are putted when there are allot of players online
    but i don't have a clue when that is

also where is the best place to farm anti-goddess faction or twisted territory?
    and from those area with would be faster to run?
    (btw i main a lightbringer and i specialize in the light abilities so think which dungeons would be easier to run with does abilities)

is fishing, cooking or farming good way to make extra cash?

what classes equipment sell for the highest ?
    because i noticed in the market how depending the class the weapon price either raise or lower for quite sum

Nest / Dailies / Daily Task / PvP for Medals for Crests / Dairdevil Fair / Sell stuff to other players / Grind Abyss Zephyra-BlackLake-RedWaste-VulcanSwamp
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• Eyedentity
      Eyedentity commented
      Editing a comment
      how do you access daredevil now?

Golden Apple Farming is the best and most efficient way to make gold. My doctor recommended it.

Comment

• Little Timmy
      Little Timmy commented
      Editing a comment
      how much do they sell for
      and also what are they use for

Apples are like 33g / per when NPCing, and you can get one per 5 days on one character.
    Farm on multiple characters and have golden goose so you can sell to NPC for higher.
    They're used to make apple juices of life which you can use to revive yourself in some raids (I think)

Comment

If you want to grind weekly instead of daily, then farm Apples of Life as 20+ alts and comeback every 5 days to retrieve your Apples of Life after they have fully grown. Every grinding method takes to long to even be worth it. Just get 20+ alts to lv 24 and you can start farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Laxin View Post
        If you want to grind weekly instead of daily, then farm Apples of Life as 20+ alts and comeback every 5 days to retrieve your Apples of Life after they have fully grown. Every grinding method takes to long to even be worth it. Just get 20+ alts to lv 24 and you can start farming.
        ..what?

Comment

Would save on leveling to 93 and then equipping to do abyss farming. Never done the apple thing but it sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOverCannon View Post

..what?
            It works, tried it myself and I've been making a steady amount of cash...which goes away quickly cause gearing more than 3 characters is suicide.

Comment

Sadly the most efficient way to grind for gold is by not playing the game (apple farming). If you want to start on efficient gold farm then Invest your time into making a bunch of lv 24 characters to farm apple of life. I know some people already have 1k+ farmers. I myself used to have 300 but I personally have stopped being an apple farmer slave.

Apple farm makes about 33gold every 1-2min (depends on your computer speed) once you get it set up. It takes about 1hr to make a lv 24 if you have one computer. You can make a total of 4 apple farmers in about 1hr and 20 min if you have 4 computers.
              Last edited by Source; 10-03-2016, 11:07 PM.
              Adept Gameplay : https://www.youtube.com/c/Source_DN

Comment

Do you still have to fight for plots or do you have your own now?
                YouTube: Tenshi (PinguXDPudding) | Twitch: Tenshi_EX
                YouTube channel is mostly comprised of Acrobat tutorials, general tips and tricks. On Twitch, I stream random games, mostly first-person shooters at random times.

Comment

Originally posted by Adloquium View Post

It works, tried it myself and I've been making a steady amount of cash...which goes away quickly cause gearing more than 3 characters is suicide.
                  But it seems like it'd take a long while to do y'know. Just making 20 alts characters and then leveling them to level 24.
                  My concern wasn't whether or not it works. It was just the fact that you're making 20 characters to put at level 24 to gain gold. It kinda makes me wish there were better ways than this other than the other average ways of doing so. Because that's my main concern in-game as well--making gold.

Comment

it seems to be that fastest and best way is making lots of characters (100+) and planting apples then selling.

u dont get much gold from nests and only 1 dungeon gives more than average gold per run. may take long to make those characters but eventually it looks like it will pay off.

but it seems so boring.
                    Last edited by milktoast22; 10-03-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Source
                      Source commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its apple of life not gold apple

Running Zephyra Plains and freeing the prisoners is pretty good if you have the head for grinding. Make sure you free the three prisoners in the first area and the 4 prisoners in the second area. Don't turn off the fans in the third, just run straight down the middle to avoid ccausing more spawns. Each golden chest gives about 7-9 gold and 2 gold from the boss if you have PWR left. There's also two chances to have a golden goblin summon(they drop 200g) and i've complete a run solo in as short as 1:54. If you even average it out to 8 gold every 3 minutes, it's 160 gold an hour, which is decent.

Comment

Working...
                    X