Missing conversion threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing conversion threads

Hi, Im missing my conversion thread even though i bought and spent 50k during the event period. The total in my purchase history goes a little over 50k. Im guessing the error is might be that i spent 1k of that on the eye cash shop, but in the event it never said that wasn't applicable since it only said you had buy and spend 50k using EC/ET. Thank you Ign: Abstractus

Hello Roast!

I have reviewed your purchase history, and unfortunately you have spent just a tiny little bit less than 50k. Since webshop purchase is not included for the event hot deal, I am sorry to say your purchase during the event period has not meet the condition.

Still, will figure out other events that can delight our heroes. Please message me if you have any other questions.

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

...is this really how things work. Nowhere on the event page does it say that the online shop purchases is NOT included for the 50k. It only says that ET and EC must be spent. im Literally 1k short thanks to this misunderstanding and you guys can't just recognize that this was due to an ambiguous wording put up on the event page? It isn't my fault that it wasn't included. The terms "Charge and Use" are about as ambigiuous as it gets. The only thing this does is encourage is for me to not make further purchases in the future. Please reconsider your decision. Thank you.
      Last edited by Roastporkfon; 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Hello Roast,

Since it's our mistake that we have not addressed that Webshop purchase will not be included for the 50K tier, we apologize and have distributed the rewards for 50K tiers; conversion thread and slayer shoe box. Deep apologize from me.

Do kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
        GM Nest

Comment

Similar thing happened to me as I messed up not spending the full 100,000 ec I purchased for the event. I think the amount I actually used was around the range of 97,000 to 99,000ec. Can I receive the second conversion thread and slayer glove box and you guys can deduct the missing ec to make out the full 100,000 ec out of my account? ign: CuteDante
          Last edited by asdf123; 12-03-2017, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X