How to check Ticket Status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to check Ticket Status?

I sent in a ticket about 3-5 days ago and I would like to know if it's been replied to.

I haven't received any emails yet and I can't find somewhere on the site to look at that.

I'm not sure if you received one recently, but it appears support is being provided by Cherry Credits. I received an email from their customer service department saying my ticket was forwarded to the DN team for assistance. I wasn't aware of CC's involvement with support, but that's all I can provide on this. I'm still in waiting too.

Comment

• Hartlander
      Hartlander commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky you! I haven't even received an email. A lot of people are telling me to create a Cherry Messenger account but I have been unsuccessful. When I attempted to log in with my same email address (which I had decided to consolidate all of my accounts under, which involved my EU account) it told me that my Cherry account had been locked. I have been waiting weeks and tried multiple times to get the verification email to unlock it but it has never been received.

Then I attempted to change the email in question but it tells me my date of birth is incorrect so... I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've checked my Spam folders on my main email as well as my fodder emails to make sure nothing was sent to the wrong address, but nothing so far.
Working...
X