Compensation for Being Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fox Says Meow~ View Post
    Here is the whole event for me, as well as for many other players who got wrongfully blocked for almost two weeks:

- Dec 12th morning (2 days before monthly patch), I got blocked with 1002 error
    - I sent a support ticket immediately
    - Dec 13th morning I received an email response from CC asking for character details, to which I responded
    - Later that night I was unblocked with no notification (still no response from CC)
    - Post patch noon Dec 14th, after almost two days CC finally responded that "After checking your account ***. It is found not suspended nor blocked."
    - Dec 15th morning, I got blocked again, which I sent another ticket
    - For three days I didn't get any response (it's weekend chances are they are off)
    - Dec 18th a notice on main website stated that 90 accounts have been perma banned due to illegal gold trading and tools. I have never done any of those, and it still said account blocked instead of account banned.
    - Same night I received response "Please rest assured that we have forwarded your issue to the respective in-charge for further assistance. We will get back to you once a resolution has been reached."
    - Then there was no response whatsoever for over a week. During which I contacted GMs but there wasn't anything they could do.
    - Dec 26th morning, I am finally unblocked and able to log on. To this moment, I still haven't received any response from CC

Clearly I was wrongfully blocked as well as many other players, evidenced by the fact that we were "blocked" instead of "banned," as well as getting blocked and unblocked twice already.
    I understand that, there are way too many bot accounts to ban individually, so it is more efficient to mass ban and then unban innocent players afterwards.
    But really? For almost two weeks I was unable to play, and worst of all there was no response from CC to communicate the current situation.
    (Also, if you are doing mass ban then unban, isn't it very obvious that you shouldn't do it right before a weekend/holiday and then bail?)

Here are things that I missed during this 2 week period:
    - All Christmas events
    - Daily 500 DNP
    - Daily 5 eggs and 500 DNP from ongoing VIP
    - VIP expired along with its discount coupon for next month
    - Monthly attendance calender which I now can never reach near the end
    - All 2 weeks of in game content. Nests, raids, dailies, merc explorations, nightmare stages, ddf, weekly cubes, etc

Will there be compensation? I'm not expecting anything great, but nothing at all would certainly show to what degree ED cares about us players.

This whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.
    There was zero communication between ED/CC and players who got affected during the time period. The only announcement they made claims that the 90 accounts they banned were of illegal gold trading and usage of tools, but did not address or admit innocent players who got wrongfully banned. This gave public the impression that those who got blocked were guilty of gold buying, and take a look at forum, how many players cried out for help, and all they got from other people were "stop buying gold"? During this time period even I was being called a gold buyer when I couldn't defend myself with 0 response from ED/CC and was blocked.
    There are zero acknowledgement that this event happened and affected many many innocent players. Chances are, just like many past incidents, ED/CC won't give out any compensation and just let this fade.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement.
    Play closers instead. Problem solved lel

Comment

Working...
    X