Problem when downloading the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when downloading the game

Well, currently i am using a new pc to play dragon nest. So i do not now the current situation of DN in game. There are times when i cannot download the game through the main DNinstaller. It says "unable to reach server" (12002). This evening i eventually get the access but unable to patch it and at the same time my friend is unable to install it due to the same (12002). Is my problem and (12002) is linked? Is there any problem in DN server right now?

I would recommend trying out the Dragon Nest version closest to your geographic location as a lot of players outside North America have reported to me that they have connection issues. If you live in the United States (or maybe Canada?), you can downloading the game from Steam if the EYEDENTITY installer is giving you problems.

Comment

• gabriela
      gabriela commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello. I am from Romania , it s ok for me to play Us DN ? I downloaded 2 times the game on Easy install and i got just 96 % and in game i have no damage, can t mouve. I try right now to download full client, hoe it work. . Maybe can u help me and send me the right link for me Thank you alot .

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      To gabriela

Hello, are you still having this problem?

Here is the full client link.

http://fullclientus.dragonnest.com/a...ll_archive.zip
Working...
X