No announcement yet.

@sbcglobal.net (Yahoo/AT&T) mail domain still not receiving confirmation e-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sbcglobal.net (Yahoo/AT&T) mail domain still not receiving confirmation e-mail

ED representative, Visage, relayed notification that the issue with confirmation e-mails for Yahoo users had been resolved on 9-29-2016. Since then myself, and several other @sbcglobal.net or @att.net users are still not receiving confirmation e-mails. I have since submitted a support ticket in which Cherry credits replied asking for 3 of my IGNS (9-30). The next reply received (10-3) stated that the Yahoo issue had been fixed last week and to try again.

I'm all for ED partnering with Cherry Credits to resolve QA issues but this notion of not fully reading tickets nor providing a solution does not bode well. I experienced similar dissatisfaction with Nexon support, numerous times, but it is much too early to write off ED.

This entire situation can be resolved if ED will allow affected users to change their registered e-mail addresses to another of their choosing (i.e.: @gmail.com). Affected users are stuck in limbo and have detailed, eloquently, the gravity of this situation. Swift intervention is now needed by ED and changes need to be performed on the back end (instead of waiting for Yahoo/AOL/AT&T/Mail.com to provide a solution)

bu bu bu bump

Comment

oh man, that sounds like a problem

Discord: Infam0usPanda#3823

Comment

Pretty well put. This is a pretty new server, so I'm sure they are bound for more problems; but with customer service problems so bad, and so early like this.....gg....Sending automated tickets to people locked out of their account? jeez louise

Comment

i hope this has a solution soon or this sounds like bad news for most of us...

Comment

This will be great to allow us to change our emails.

Comment

ED should quickly implement an e-mail change for affected users instead of waiting to hear back from mail domains. Have the e-mail change work similar to a forgot password: request old/registered e-mail, have user enter in new e-mail of choosing. Boom, problem solved and everyone is happy. In the event a person misspells the new e-mail, have them send a support ticket (less tickets in total for ED/Cherry to deal with)

Comment

I am not getting a response until 3-4am PST and I have received the same message two days in a row. No ED/Cherry, the e-mail issue for Yahoo users (with @sbcglobal.net or @att.net) has not been fixed! Your support is failing all users affected. Such a shame.

Comment

And my team couldn't get the IDN clear event going cuz I(sbcglobal.net user) can't get my account transferred.

Comment

Glad to know I am not the only one.
                    Sadly, if what happened to a friend is true enough, we won't be able to switch emails due to some system restriction.
                    The email provider he used was disabled and wanted to switch to another one and they denied him with that answer, in other words they have to fix it with ATT or find another way.....

Comment

my boyfriends having the same issue, and was given the same response twice as well. Have you tried forwarding your emails to a different adress, or white listing the email? i use gmail myself so i dont know of any other solutions. :<

would be nice if ED allowed you guys to change your email.
                      im not on this account

Comment

• Whiit3ShaDow
                        Whiit3ShaDow commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pretty much tried everything possible, even had a friend send me the message she got just to be accurate, nothing.
                        Need to wait for ED or ATT(in my case) to responde and fix this...

i hope this issue is addressed soon!

Comment

we can only hope for an update on the news.
                        Day 7 about to begin. and still no news.. about fix for aol players..

Comment

bump! #freeindi

Comment

Hopefully something works out soon for you

Comment

Working...
                            X