Guides for Leveling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides for Leveling?

Couldn't find any guides if there were any on this forum, so I was just going to ask, I'm a new player who hasn't gotten very far (level 24), and am wondering how to farm, or what stages to farm to level up fast and get to lv 90-93 so that I may enjoy these events.

1-10 Quest
    10-16 Valley of Mourning
    16-24 Astral Coven Labs
    24-32 Desolate Isle
    32-40 Forsaken Village
    40-50 Ruined Village/Gobersia
    50-60 Crash Site Perimeter
    60-70 golden grasslands/Goberta
    70-75 Valley of Fire
    75-80 Wall of Laments
    80-90 Wall of laments or zephyr plains
    90-93 Red Waste

Comment

I recommend taking the time to do Gobersia and Goberta for the tickets, so you can get some good costume pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by tankernaught View Post
        I recommend taking the time to do Gobersia and Goberta for the tickets, so you can get some good costume pieces.
        what costumes?

Comment

• Lurixia
          Lurixia commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't seem to find them in the exchange shop

• Colourfulsky
          Colourfulsky commented
          Editing a comment
          They are in the shop outside under costumes. They have the sea drag set as a costume as well as red ice(something like that) wings, tails, and decals. 55 each

• Lurixia
          Lurixia commented
          Editing a comment
          which shop is it at? the one at saint haven or carderock? i don't see a costume section in carderock

Darkness

EDIT:
        http://www.dragonnest.eu/awakening. DNEU got this update, not sure if we got it.

Each piece is 55 tickets.
        TIL: ED Forums has the ability to copy and paste images.
        Last edited by DrTed; 10-03-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
          Darkness commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh. I was expecting something op :l. Guess I'll stick with my sugarplum/new dragon egg pieces -_-.

Well, the Event lvl93 red ice dragon accessories are pretty much viking accessories. Same stats/bonuses, except guaranteed + free.

Comment

Thank you everyone ^^!

Comment

Originally posted by DrTed View Post
            Well, the Event lvl93 red ice dragon accessories are pretty much viking accessories. Same stats/bonuses, except guaranteed + free.
            And they work with the 8-set bonus we currently have with rare accessories (Red dragon shiny flower stuff)
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Working...
            X