Region Lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region Lock?

"Please rest assured that heroes logging in from NA, Australia and New Zealand will not be affected due to this restriction."
    https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/264

What about South America
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

I am waiting until a GM says something about this. They are probably asking to the overlords in KR if SA will get IP Block or not
    it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I hope they don't ip block Brazil.
      if they're really blocking other countries because the massive bots/gold buyers, they should know that ALL players logging from Brazil isn't doing such things!

Comment

Originally posted by maarcinh View Post
        I hope they don't ip block Brazil.
        if they're really blocking other countries because the massive bots/gold buyers, they should know that ALL players logging from Brazil isn't doing such things!
        DN is not so popular in Brazil but yeah.. we can get dat IP block

Comment

I hope they release a list where they state which countris will and wont be affected.

Comment

I'm just sittin' here like:

inb4 99.99% of "gold abusing/illegal tool users" are from NA, Australia, and New Zealand.
            Ruina: Sharshenshua
            Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
            Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Most gold abusers are clearly from asian countrys... Just ban all those if this is how they plan to fix the issue. Oh wait vpn's exist.

Comment

Originally posted by night1001 View Post

DN is not so popular in Brazil but yeah.. we can get dat IP block
                thats why they shouldn't ip block us.
                the brazilian playerbase is so low comparing to other countries. theres no sense in blocking us for the shits that other countries did (mainly europe and asia). its so fucking unfair.

Comment

Dear Heroes, South American countries will not be affected by the policy. We will be blocking a certain countries that has been majorly abusing our system. Don't you worry.

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                    "Please rest assured that heroes logging in from NA, Australia and New Zealand will not be affected due to this restriction."
                    https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/264

What about South America
                    Umm How About Philipines??? What Will Happen to the innocent players :C who just played years on this server :C

Comment

Originally posted by Nest View Post
                      Dear Heroes, South American countries will not be affected by the policy. We will be blocking a certain countries that has been majorly abusing our system. Don't you worry.
                      Can we see somewhere the list of regions that are blocked?

Comment

Can we get a Steam Unblock for Latin america? ... we are currently blocked on Steam and everytime I get my files corrupted I need to re-download the full client on a 3Mbps connection.. which takes like a whole day to complete... We are supposedly allowed..

As you can see Latin America isn't in the allowed countries, not a single country from latin america..

Comment

Working...
                        X