Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Hero's Tournament giving rarestones. Stacking 17k gold a run! (BUG FOUND)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hero's Tournament giving rarestones. Stacking 17k gold a run! (BUG FOUND)

ED fix this please.
    Market is destroyed atm. XD

As for those who are looking to abuse it.
    I am almost 99% sure, server will be rolled back to post-patch.
    But hey you got that 1%.

what about people who got their red Chinese dragons from dragon eggs and items that are rng
    Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

• Skity
      Skity commented
      Editing a comment
      If they do end up rolling back, they are gone as well.
      Though I am not so sure how they will refund/re-roll eggs.

Or the people that got FD plate or Gold Goblin Entrance think about the rng >:/

Comment

server gonna be dn eu dead if they don't fix and rollback

who tf cares about an fd plate or gold goblin shit or dragon egg trash if the game is super dead

Comment

Dn is alive
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Please rollback. This is gonna get really bad.. a lot of people already threatening to quit.

Comment

It's like a competition trying to royally fuck up harder than the previous month.
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

yap I'm not playing until this is fixed, games already crap just after 4 hours of uptime since patch and only gonna get worse gg
              ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

Why are people upset about this? It's a way to make gold w/o having to sell yourself to some chinese people. Only ones upset about this are people who don't play the game.

Comment

I guess this should be the new logo
                  WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Originally posted by Dom View Post
                    Why are people upset about this? It's a way to make gold w/o having to sell yourself to some chinese people. Only ones upset about this are people who don't play the game.
                    Lmao how retarded u have to be to think that gz

Comment

This really needs to get fixed. If they purposely did this to make up for broken board game (only guaranteed way of getting golden goblin tickets) they did it wrong.

INC math and logic, also writing this on phone so it might look bad
                      tl;dr 465k per week is currently obtainable by all characters who do 31 bht each week. Whereas maybe 280k can be obtained a week by top geared classes with good mob clearing capabilities and all the possible buffs to gold dropped in the game who do 14 runs of golden goblin each week. I think that explains enough right there.

Long version:
                      First I don't see how removing BHT leads to implementing 15k gold in rarestones by killing the clown. The only reason I can see that this was done is because the board game is bugged, which is the only rngproof way (for the most part) of getting a golden goblin ticket (GG).

GG is not equalized, meaning gear actually matters in there. The more damage you deal, the more gold you earn. From what I've heard and seen, the most that someone can obtain from GG (with best gear, gold passive, abundant talisman, and other buffs) is 20k. Note, not everyone is this geared and not all classes do the same dps with the same stats and in the same content.

One can do up to 14 runs of GG each week (although few will probably hit this limit).
                      20k * 14 = 280k gold each week under the best conditions possible.

BHT is equalized, so gear doesn't matter. If you have the skill, I think it can be solo'd with a broken belin mainhand and nothing else. I believe also it has 31 runs still. For killing the special boss (clown), one can obtain 3 rarestones now valued at 5k each. So 1 BHT now yields 15k gold.
                      15 * 31 = 465k gold each week. This can be earned by everyone in the game on each character provided they have the time and/or skill.

280k a week under best conditions by the best people in the game vs. 465k a week per character with a broken lv 1 mainhand. If this is compensation for the broken board game its too drastic.

Either remove BHT or reduce the value of the rarestones before we have a dead economy pleae ED. Dead economies mean dead games.
                      Ruina: Sharshenshua
                      Dragoon/Flurry: Shenaiki
                      Questions? Comments? Queries? Like my attempts to troll bots? PM me on disco(rd) @AjiBuster499#6021

Comment

Originally posted by AjiBuster499 View Post
                        This really needs to get fixed. If they purposely did this to make up for broken board game (only guaranteed way of getting golden goblin tickets) they did it wrong.

INC math and logic, also writing this on phone so it might look bad
                        tl;dr 465k per week is currently obtainable by all characters who do 31 bht each week. Whereas maybe 280k can be obtained a week by top geared classes with good mob clearing capabilities and all the possible buffs to gold dropped in the game who do 14 runs of golden goblin each week. I think that explains enough right there.

Long version:
                        First I don't see how removing BHT leads to implementing 15k gold in rarestones by killing the clown. The only reason I can see that this was done is because the board game is bugged, which is the only rngproof way (for the most part) of getting a golden goblin ticket (GG).

GG is not equalized, meaning gear actually matters in there. The more damage you deal, the more gold you earn. From what I've heard and seen, the most that someone can obtain from GG (with best gear, gold passive, abundant talisman, and other buffs) is 20k. Note, not everyone is this geared and not all classes do the same dps with the same stats and in the same content.

One can do up to 14 runs of GG each week (although few will probably hit this limit).
                        20k * 14 = 280k gold each week under the best conditions possible.

BHT is equalized, so gear doesn't matter. If you have the skill, I think it can be solo'd with a broken belin mainhand and nothing else. I believe also it has 31 runs still. For killing the special boss (clown), one can obtain 3 rarestones now valued at 5k each. So 1 BHT now yields 15k gold.
                        15 * 31 = 465k gold each week. This can be earned by everyone in the game on each character provided they have the time and/or skill.

280k a week under best conditions by the best people in the game vs. 465k a week per character with a broken lv 1 mainhand. If this is compensation for the broken board game its too drastic.

Either remove BHT or reduce the value of the rarestones before we have a dead economy pleae ED. Dead economies mean dead games.
                        Just change our currency to Rarestones, easy. If you buy things with Rarestones instead of gold then EZ!

Comment

LMAO
                          Please dude, just stop, you are making look yourself so naive and, well, dont wanna call you by any other names.

Comment

• Dom
                            Dom commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Dude you have down's stop talking.

So how much for FD plate now?
                          GM Please Respond before this get out of hand

Comment

Working...
                          X