We're the bad guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're the bad guys

Damn that's a long list of your most active players. Not going to lie, for your mistake we get banned for enjoying your fuck up. Most of us already knowing that there is going to be a roll back, to have fun. But fuck what we think, because your thought of the community is to say hey, play another game guys because you know you guys were having temporary fun. Also, I have not used my rarestones and your notice states that you're removing our gold. I know for a high fact that if you not only banned us but removed our already had gold. Raid teams are done. This game can only die if you ban your most active members. But hey good job, at least you, the GMs, will now be none as the GMs of Dragon nest who actually killed the game. So...ye fuck it give me my slayer 7set so I can afk in your shitty sainthaven.

Also guys, this is a fact that gold is not recorded, so Sherry, yo bitch sell me some shit

Comment

I dont think the gold you previously had was affected, but WE DIDNT GET A FREAKING ROLLBACK!!

By the looks of it all the mats bought and enhacement done with the gold are staying, WHICH IS FKREAING STUPID (using freaking instead of another word cuz of the new shinning forum TOS)

Comment

• Shushuu
        Shushuu commented
        Editing a comment
        I hadn't even thought of that! People must've upgraded their gear so much during this time. Ughh what a dumb decision.

All I do is buy your F-in Dragon Eggs and spend money (the right way, never have bought gold before), and you freakin ban me??? This is the worst game and the WORST SERVICE I have ever experienced in my ENTIRE life. No one deserves to be treated like this, except you. F YOU ED. You tell your player base NOTHING and then you BLAME your own mistake on US. Good job!! I am simply a player, not an "abuser". If I knew that we get banned for this, I wouldn't have done it. It's that simple. I only play this game and none others so I don't know how stuff works. You shouldn't assume that I doing this on purpose. Ugh, I just can't even. AND you publicy humiliate us all by putting us on your list and calling us "abusers." I seriously have never been so offended in my life. Why can't you just give us all the rollback? I'm just speechless at this stupidity and lack of proper management.

Comment

Working...
      X