[HELP ME] Regarding Account Transfers and Being Late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP ME] Regarding Account Transfers and Being Late

Hello everyone who chances upon this thread! This is more of me begging to have my account found and brought back from the old Dragon Nest NA from Nexon Games as I was so busy with school that I was not active or keeping track of Dragon Nest! I've finally reached a point in my life where I can have a break and decided to go back to my old PC that hadn't been turned on for more than 6 months, and as soon as I go to dragonnest.nexon.net, I find a new site and information that Dragon Nest had recently been moved to another server. I am absolutely in awe and quite happy that DN has been moved from Nexon Games and was going to see if I could still log in to my account, so I started to click around. To my dismay, I discovered that I was past the account transfer date and also had lost more than a thousand dollars spent on the game before (Yes, I am a cash shop junkie, I apologize).

IF it is possible, I would love to see if I could get my account back from the dead and get back into Dragon Nest as I have recently started building a new computer with high specs. I had to leave Dragon Nest about a month or two after Machina had been released in the DN NA Nexon server, and would appreciate it if I could get that account back. (I had around 2/3 90's I believe and many 50-70 characters, about 8-9 of them if I remember correctly.)

If the names of the characters on my account are required to re-obtain my account if possible I will gladly give you the information provided you are an Administrator of the new Dragon Nest game, if so, please email me at:

selesnialover@gmail.com

Thank you so much for complying with me as this has taken me about 25 minutes to right and think of the right words, so please bear with me! I do not want to lose an account that I have spent so much time, effort and money into! (About 3 years, I've been playing since the release of 50 cap everybody :P that's like 2012/13 haha.)

I would suggest removing your email address from this post and send eyedentity a ticket and give them the information instead.

Comment

i don't think this is possible, sorry. The accounts that were not transferred no longer exist because people can now take those characters names.

Discord: Infam0usPanda#3823

Comment

RIP to your characters
        Gonna have to start over and hopefully your names haven't been taken.
        Flurry: PinkRanger
        Dark Avenger: Ichigo

Comment

Working...
        X