Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry for any inconvenience occurred will try our best to offer a better game service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry for any inconvenience occurred will try our best to offer a better game service

-> Bans 200-300 users for a mistake on their part and no rollback xd

rollback please!

Comment

the salt is real
      IGN: xXAlastorXx
      MAIN: Dark Avenger
      DA4Life~

Comment

421 users banned for at least 7 days

Comment

There's 421 names on that list~

Since they didn't rollback immediately, I think they failed to make a backup.
          Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
          Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
          Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
          Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Rollback the server, the games fucked unless it happens

Comment

roll back is the only solution

Comment

rollback is the most balanced way to repair the game.
                a lot of things happened during the inflation, some innocent people spend all of their money (gold), believing that the price of everything would go up will stop playing because of their lost. people who sell items with overpriced value will get unfair advantages.
                this is an unnecessary economic crisis created by the game officials, and people who don't even know that it was a bug and did the abuse are just the victims. people like me invested a real money into this game into golds. Without knowing that BHT was a bug, I invested all of the gold to items, knowing that the price will increase. so, without rollback, i can say that the DN officials are using this game to play with people's real money.
                to make it fair for all players, rolled back is the only one solution. this is the worst thing that could happen in game..

Comment

See at names. 60% names in list its so geared players. Server without real good players. Just lmao. That will very slow week.

Comment

Originally posted by sweets View Post
                    What if people sold items for 100k in mp
                    What if they just sent a fuck ton of gold by mail to another account
                    What if they put it in storage
                    What if they put it in guild storage
                    Hell, they could have traded it to a whole acc entirely.
                    People have gotten all +20s, and rush upgraded gear to the point where everyone could have the same gear now...
                    From sweet your next president.
                    . .

Comment

Working...
                    X