Nice choice you did there ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice choice you did there ed

So we getting banned is the best option ED had to ^fix^ their own incompetence. What a joke
    Why they didn't make a emergency maintenance earlier?

ED seems to have worse with the past of the years... cant even get rid of gold sellers and now this crazy situation.

Also you guys think getting 6 dragon eggs will solve this ?

im so dissapointed on this choice they made
    ​​​​​

anyways sorry for the english and im very sorry that a lot of users including me are getting banned.

​​​​​​
    ps. You guys better fire the guy who couldnt program the patch as intended

rollback is the most balanced way to repair the game.
    a lot of things happened during the inflation, some innocent people spend all of their money (gold), believing that the price of everything would go up will stop playing because of their lost. people who sell items with overpriced value will get unfair advantages.
    this is an unnecessary economic crisis created by the game officials, and people who don't even know that it was a bug and did the abuse are just the victims. people like me invested a real money into this game into golds. Without knowing that BHT was a bug, I invested all of the gold to items, knowing that the price will increase. so, without rollback, i can say that the DN officials are using this game to play with people's real money.
    to make it fair for all players, rolled back is the only one solution. this is what i think

Comment

Originally posted by sweets View Post
      What if people sold items for 100k in mp
      What if they just sent a fuck ton of gold by mail to another account
      What if they put it in storage
      What if they put it in guild storage
      Hell, they could have traded it to a whole acc entirely.
      People have gotten all +20s, and rush upgraded gear to the point where everyone could have the same gear now...
      From sweet your next president.
      . .

Comment

Working...
      X