• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The death of dn

What if people sold items for 100k in mp
    What if they just sent a fuck ton of gold by mail to another account
    What if they put it in storage
    What if they put it in guild storage
    Hell, they could have traded it to a whole acc entirely.
    People have gotten all +20s, and rush upgraded gear to the point where everyone could have the same gear now...
    Its bad to ban 5000 Players based on a coding mistake and be mad at them for using what everyone else is doing? Come on, the only "innocents" were the ones who werent even playing dn at the time... Or pvpers. There are no innocents and abusers, it is entirely your mistake. The compensation should be doing a rollback and noy even dragon eggs or anything can fix people spending 5 million gold on max gear and we get 6 dragon eggs? Thats really a nice compensation if you ask me but cant you just rollback. I've been playing dn for quite some time and have seen free dragon egg mixups by gms and lots of other stuff this is the worst mistake i have ever seen. It was better to abuse the glitch then to be an innocent clearly. Your literally teaching players to abuse glitches and hide it in mail? Completely disgusting. Atleast rollback and compensate us all!

From sweet your next president.

Bap president

y ru up so early

Comment

Anyone spending gold while this was going on, well there's something really "special" about them.

To think that this wouldn't be corrected and removed, the people who decided to go ahead and sell in an inflated market, take your loss.

Next time exercise better judgment.

I mean, really, did you think ED was gonna let the influx of millions upon millions of gold just stay on the server?

Comment

Most people who did this were expecting a rollback. There were so many things wrong with the patch besides BHT and we have the pleasure of being shafted for it. Even Nexon didnt boink us like this

Comment

Shouldn't need a rollback. People should have common sense to not abuse such an obviously big exploit.

I love how some of you around here are rationalizing your behavior and acting innocent lmao

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
            Bap president

y ru up so early
            I dont sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
              Shouldn't need a rollback. People should have common sense to not abuse such an obviously big exploit.

I love how some of you around here are rationalizing your behavior and acting innocent lmao

​​​​​​
              If your saying this your either mentally retarded, a bug abuser or plain dumb

Comment

• Zengeroff
                Zengeroff commented
                Editing a comment
                If I abused the bug, I would be banned. I'm not.

The irony of someone trying to rationalize this and not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're" calling anyone dumb is delicious, delicious irony.

Originally posted by Banterbury View Post
              Most people who did this were expecting a rollback. There were so many things wrong with the patch besides BHT and we have the pleasure of being shafted for it. Even Nexon didnt boink us like this
              Lmao the prices were so bs the claimed innocents could sell stacks of garnets and make 500k a pop

Comment

"now remember guys, those who didnt run bht but abused the MP prices are totally innocent"

Comment

rollback is the most balanced way to repair the game, not banning innocent players from playing BHT.
                  Innocent players spend all of their money (gold), believing that the price of everything would go up will stop playing because of their lost. people who sell items with overpriced value will get unfair advantages.
                  this is an unnecessary economic crisis created by the game officials, and players who played BHT without knowing that it was an abuse are just victims.
                  rolled back is the only way to fix this problem, Zengeroff is just a player who gets unfair advantages from this patch. of course he doesn't want roll back..

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post

​​​​​​
                    1. am i in english class? i can type the way i want, you dont use periods and capitals so your just a filthy, disgusting fourm troll wanting to keep gold by items in mp selling claiming urself innocent

Comment

• Zengeroff
                      Zengeroff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol I haven't sold anything on MP all day.

Unlike most of you I had the common sense to not do something that was so clearly gonna go south.

some smart innocent people who learnt economic would invest their gold into items, and they just become the victims of DN official mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X