Laugh now cry later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laugh now cry later

Just as I expected a bunch of cry babies. . "WAA WAA I ABUSED BHT AND I FEEL LIKE I DON'T DESERVE TO BE BANNED". You guys are pathetic. I sat back this whole time laughing because I already knew this would be the outcome. If you can't learn how to play the game without abusing bugs when you get a chance THEN QUIT. WE DON'T NEED YOU! To the GM's, Thank you for making a wise decision. This will teach these morons a lesson. Feel the wrath of 7+ days of ban. As the police say "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime". See you guys next week LMAO!

I feel the same.

Like this wasn't gonna happen.

You're a special kind of r-tard if you didn't think ED was gonna squash the hell out of this.

Comment

But every Active Player is Banned There will be no Runs or Any Nest you can join im not Banned and i can only see New Players are Log on

Comment

u didn't do the abuse just because you were late to know about that or you have limits on your BHT. their is no way players would miss BHT. some people also though that rare stone from BHT is the special events. don't be a hypocrite kid.

Comment

• thelasthope
          thelasthope commented
          Editing a comment
          just because you have limits on your BHT. don't be a jerk please..

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          I have every single run of BHT. Want a screenshot?

• ‬‬‬
          ‬‬‬ commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, forgot people run all their 31 limits per char every week

people kept their gold if they just sold all their stuff on the mp and didn't do bht

that's p. bad also

Comment

Okay by that logic everyone who "Abuse this 31 clear event" should get ban as well for the last 3 month

Comment

wow thank you for your wise words! I will surely learn form this experience and never again abuse something so blatantly there as bait to teach us pesky abusers a lesson. We really need more wisdom like that you have expressed in this post in the future of the very alive DNNA

Comment

Funny thing is those players that are ban are the core player of DN its either Guild leader, officer or Vets now you have new player running around Looking lost. Nice move ED well done, Out of the choice that you could have made you pick this route. This is indeed a dead end.

Comment

Happy game hunting bht abusers!!!!

Comment

lmao fuak off Reck no one going to do rune hc with you this week

Comment

• Rekkless
                    Rekkless commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Salt? How about you log on and see if we can settle this. LOL

• OneMysteriousGuy
                    OneMysteriousGuy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh my bad i thought you were my guildie Reckless
                Working...
                X