DN abuses its players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN abuses its players

So you drop food on the floor and the dog is gonna eat it. Does that make it right to kick the dog for eating the food that your dumbass dropped? NO!!

players become the victims of DN officials mistake.

Comment

Humans aren't dogs and should have the cognitive capacity to not do something they know is gonna bite them right in the ass.

How could you not know that this would be the outcome?

Comment

no one knows, some people might think that it was a gift event from GM

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          Uhh, no. Why would anyone think that?

Most people probably thought at most there was gonna be a rollback. It really doesn't call for a ban. I wasn't even online at the time but most of the NA server has been banned

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
          Humans aren't dogs and should have the cognitive capacity to not do something they know is gonna bite them right in the ass.

How could you not know that this would be the outcome?
          Cause almost every other game out there doesn't blame the entirety of it on it's player base and actually rolls back when the economy gets super fucked? All you needed to do was run BHT. There wasn't any doing anything else. A lot of the gold is still circulating. People that xferred their gold or sold 19K essences and other shit made bank off of it.
          Last edited by ‬‬‬; 01-12-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

If you thought there was gonna be a rollback, why do it at all?

Something doesn't compute here.

Comment

Zengeroff how are we supposed to know that this was going to be the outcome of what ED did?
              You clearly think other people will have the same thoughts like you?

Comment

I am saying that the people who did it proabably thought the MOST there was gonna be was a rollback so they did it for fun just to see how much gold they could get

Comment

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Eh, well it's common sense.

ED is a business. Do you really think a business is gonna let their investment be overrun?

C'mon. This was slated to happen. Anyone with a modicum of intellect should be able to understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
                  If you thought there was gonna be a rollback, why do it at all?

Something doesn't compute here.
                  Are you retarded? Most people troll bought out most of the market expecting a RB. Your brain doesn't compute. I just told you almost every single MMORPG, shit even mobile games don't blame the player base for an exploit like this yet you ignore that fact.
                  Last edited by ‬‬‬; 01-12-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                    Zengeroff commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You don't think ED can see that gold changes hands?

You really don't think ED can see who has what? LOL

• thelasthope
                    thelasthope commented
                    Editing a comment
                    he doesn't understand economic.. just ignore him...

All I am trying to say is the consequences are too much for just a simple mistake that people had some fun with for laughs. You can try to act all high and mighty if you want but just think about what I am saying at least a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelNA View Post
                    All I am trying to say is the consequences are too much for just a simple mistake that people had some fun with for laughs. You can try to act all high and mighty if you want but just think about what I am saying at least a little bit.
                    Have you not heard of Logan Paul?

Comment

Working...
                    X