Lesson learned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson learned

If a bug comes out hide ur gold and buy everything, enhance everything to max and expect no rollback cause gms wont do anything

"omfg my genesis ring sold on mp for 5 mill gold"
    much gold
    so innocent
    wow
    very rich

Comment

Why exploit something if you expect a rollback?

Wouldn't that be pointless to enhance anything if you think the server is gonna be set back?

Do you people even think before posting?

No, of course you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
        Why exploit something if you expect a rollback?

Wouldn't that be pointless to enhance anything if you think the server is gonna be set back?

Do you people even think before posting?

No, of course you don't.
        Please stop troll posting.

Comment

obviously it didn't get rolled why you think everybody got ban
          Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

if it have gotten rolled, nobody would complain,nobody would have been ban, and there would have been no inflation as bad from BHT
            Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

There absolutely needed to be punishment for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
                There absolutely needed to be punishment for this.
                So people that sold items for 1000x more gold is innocent? makes sense

Comment

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Methinks thou doth protest too much huehue

Originally posted by Sukiadoramu View Post
                if it have gotten rolled, nobody would complain,nobody would have been ban, and there would have been no inflation as bad from BHT
                Oh, there would have still been complaining if it was a rollback.

Checked the forum when I tried to log in while the emergency maintenance was happening (so I didn't even KNOW about this until AFTER I finally got around to updating the game at about 8-9 CST and couldn't connect to the login server), and one of the comments I saw commonly was complaints about the possibility of the server being rolled back due to players abusing ED's mistake. Honestly, that means we would have had no silence regardless of what the GM did.

I also feel that a rollback would have been the lesser of two evils ("evils" since rollbacks AND bans are taken about as well as certain medications), but considering they decided on bans instead...well, we'd have to ask them why a rollback wasn't the more acceptable option.

Comment

Working...
                X