X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution of DN

--Rollback or DN is down the drain tbh--

people who sold stuff on mp for HIGH - KEEPT THEIR GOLD
    people who did BHT or transfered rarestones to different accounts KEEPT THEIR STONES

PEOPLE who traded gold to different account - KEEPT THEIR GOLD

MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL : YOU killed the community for your HUGE MISTAKE ED

ROLLBACK OR RIOT

Discord ID:Suki#3085

#rollback or riot

Comment

Eh, no. The gold was taken and rarestones don't exist anymore.

Comment

#rollbackorRiot

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
          Eh, no. The gold was taken and rarestones don't exist anymore.
          INCORRECT you are wrong 100% , i have real facts . probably rarestones on the banned 7days sure probably, and gold will disappear

Comment

• ZeroZX
            ZeroZX commented
            Editing a comment
            funny thing is you're actually wrong. I saw picture proof and video proof. I'm not gonna say who but for sure it real.

• Zengeroff
            Zengeroff commented
            Editing a comment
            If you won't tell on them, you're part of the problem as well.

Enjoy your ban

• ZeroZX
            ZeroZX commented
            Editing a comment
            I am part of the problem but I'm also not gonna support this decision they made. If I report the person all they gonna do is ban him how that gonna solve any problem? It only ban one person out of the 100 others. Gold Bot if they shift there focus to BHT they are gonna make a load of money once the inflation die out a bit. Think about this it isn't hard.

#norollback Click image for larger version

Name:	90d.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	117090

Comment

now everybody can do anything with their life's

now you can enjoy ur life's without DN and do other stuff
            Last edited by Sukiadoramu; 01-12-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Suki himself here has rarestones that he mailed to his alt account (StrongFarmer) that he farmed today in bht! ED PLZ FIX THE PROBLEMS HERE!

Comment

• Sukiadoramu
                Sukiadoramu commented
                Editing a comment
                where are you getting ur information from LOL

Just delete all the rarestones and follow the gold trail and dispose of it.

Comment

what is this false information LOL who will fund DN to keep it alive if theres nobody playing DN if theres no playerbase.

Comment

Rollback solves every issue caused by the developers. A ban does nothing. There is no lesson learned. I left my pouches unopened since I noticed the extra 'rarestone' item that was not mentioned in patch notes. Then I continued to farm BHT as one normally would and extracted my gems (with all pouches unopened). Then the devs think placing a ban on a player like myself for running normal content and not making any use of their bugged items, is the proper action to take? How idiotic.

It's simple. There are several players that have mailed such influxes of gold to different accounts and players who made money off the marketplace from such 'abused' gold and are left unscathed. No rollback means the millions of gold will still highly inflate items. Veteran players will likely quit and Eyedentity's core spenders of the game will be lost. These days many veteran players look for reasons to quit and having all of their weeks/months/years of progress mean nothing as casual players could catch up in PVE content within a few hours would be reason enough to leave a game where its developers could care less about its users. All because they chose to not rollback on the most fatal mistake of DN North America's history.

Not to mention that total legitimate gold before this patch was performed was wiped when there is absolutely no reason to.
                  #repost
                  #RollbackOrRiot
                  Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

Rollback solves every issue caused by the developers. A ban does nothing. There is no lesson learned. I left my pouches unopened since I noticed the extra 'rarestone' item that was not mentioned in patch notes. Then I continued to farm BHT as one normally would and extracted my gems (with all pouches unopened). Then the devs think placing a ban on a player like myself for running normal content and not making any use of their bugged items, is the proper action to take? How idiotic.

It's simple. There are several players that have mailed such influxes of gold to different accounts and players who made money off the marketplace from such 'abused' gold and are left unscathed. No rollback means the millions of gold will still highly inflate items. Veteran players will likely quit and Eyedentity's core spenders of the game will be lost. These days many veteran players look for reasons to quit and having all of their weeks/months/years of progress mean nothing as casual players could catch up in PVE content within a few hours would be reason enough to leave a game where its developers could care less about its users. All because they chose to not rollback on the most fatal mistake of DN North America's history.

Not to mention that total legitimate gold before this patch was performed was wiped when there is absolutely no reason to.
                    #repost
                    #RollbackOrRiot

Comment

#RollBackOrRiot
                      DoctorRogue #9233
                      DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
                      Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

#repost
                        #RollbackOrRiot

Comment

"keept"
                          10/10 english
                          Guild Master of FluffyTail
                          Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Working...
                          X