Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compilation

Constantly being updated

Last edited by Valor; 01-12-2018, 05:14 AM.

On a good note ~ as I suppose we must find something good out of this situation ~ people who were not banned or alts or whatever ~ can give the free stuff we got today to those when they come back from hiatus Of course, this is totally going to screw up the daily log in and that 30 hour thing >.< And the MP is a complete disaster *sigh* Another day in the life of DN.

To all of you wrongfully banned players ~ Donk, Tsu, Vahr, and the rest ~ you can always use this time productively Doing what, IDK but I'm sure there is something. Level my chars for me? PVP up to gold rank for me? LOL j/k <3 Hopefully this time out will go by quickly.

And just FYI, world chat is filled with gold sellers this morning O.o Um, problem not solved?
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      "Wrongfully banned"

Yeah, pretty sure you aren't the one who gets to determine that.

Oh hey, nice seeing me in those screencaps.

Comment

Zengeroff O.o So you intend to spend all your time trolling? My opinion is not yours obviously so shoo fly.
      DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        So when you comment in multiple threads it isn't trolling but when I do it is?

Not sure who made that arbitrary rule :/

This is legit my opinion and EDs too from the look of things and that's what matters.

Dissenting opinions aren't trolling. K Bai.

LOL Trolling is generally going after a person, not contributing to the discussion Watch out or you'll get banned for logging in LMAO
      DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Working...
      X