Petition to make 7 day ban permanent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to make 7 day ban permanent!

So with the 7 day ban in effect right now, I think it's time to cleam up the community! Please PERMANENTLY BAN all of these FILTHY bug abusers, we don't need them in our clean & holy community of afkers! These disgusting people went and grinded content that gave a reward it wasn't supposed to! That's horrible! Get rid of them forever please!

11/10, ED's incompetence knows no bound, plz make 7 days into perma ban onegai!

Comment

I second this! BUMPING SO GM'S CAN SEE
      ~Brad~~Hikari~

Comment

and you'll finally achieve you're goal to be the stroongest.. by being the only players left in the game.. gratz

Comment

• Dom
          Dom commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't tell anyone but I'm also banned!

Yeah ED, make it permanent you fools!

Comment

Originally posted by pinocallada View Post
          I second this! BUMPING SO GM'S CAN SEE
          I agree with this post but you're just as guilty as they are. Last week you were crying because you got banned for advertising a gold website. GO join the rest of them and get that perm ban.

Comment

• pinocallada
            pinocallada commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah the dude made a joke in world chat!!! Burn the witch!!! Brad4player.c0m,$29=100k,trade in 2 mins!!!!

I approve tbh, pls cleanse the ED servers from this filthy scum.
          Guild Master of FluffyTail
          Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

• psyche0523
            psyche0523 commented
            Editing a comment
            cleanse them of people like you who scam

yea please ban all of us so we have nothing to come back
          Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Permanent ban +1
            Discord: Trio#6666

Comment

I actually don't think this is a bad idea..

Comment

Permanently ban these criminal scum. They should have obtained their gold the old fashioned and honest way.

Comment

but the smart ones moved the gold to different accounts which means that currency will still be circulating to inflate the economy, banning the names on the list won't solve that problem ._. that ban list doesn't cover everyone, and they're too lazy to comb through every transaction to see where the gold has run off to, just an fyi before you ask for the permabans!

Comment

Originally posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post
                    but the smart ones moved the gold to different accounts which means that currency will still be circulating to inflate the economy, banning the names on the list won't solve that problem ._. that ban list doesn't cover everyone, and they're too lazy to comb through every transaction to see where the gold has run off to, just an fyi before you ask for the permabans!
                    Who cares about gold when everyone is banned? lmao

Comment

Why did't we think of this before? Please make the ban permanent, that'll show us filthy players who dare legitimate content and "abuse" a bug that you implemente in the first place, how to behave. This idea couldn't be better!

Comment

Fully support this idea. Give us a good reason to be done with this game and let us move on in peace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	laughs in american.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	117295

Comment

Working...
                        X