Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI EYE ~ How are you doing ?

How fun is this game, I want to spend more money in dragon nest !! ayeeee

ED need to suck my chopstick all night long they cannot patch right, I whack my chopstick on the forehead of the creator and make him deep throat chopstick

Comment

Cool. Hopefully ED confiscates those stones from that guild and disbands it. And all guilds who willingly participate in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
        Cool. Hopefully ED confiscates those stones from that guild and disbands it. And all guilds who willingly participate in this.
        Didn't I just explain to you the situation? You must really be a troll.

You're going in every thread intentionally missing the point.

Comment

• FookLeeTrump
          FookLeeTrump commented
          Editing a comment
          Zengeroff is just retarded you can only help retard with bucket of water, put his head in bucket of water and when the bubbles stop he will no long be retarded

I'm not missing any point.

All the points I've seen people make here in regards to this have all been copout bullshit and blaming ED for everything and trying to avoid taking any sort of personal responsibility.

The lack of comprehension of people in this game is astounding.

Comment

• FookLeeTrump
          FookLeeTrump commented
          Editing a comment
          why you sit all day on forums you show dishonour to ur mother I should put my chopstick deep inside you

I'm not missing any point.

All the points I've seen people make here in regards to this have all been copout bullshit and blaming ED for everything and trying to avoid taking any sort of personal responsibility.

The lack of comprehension of people in this game is astounding.
        You're preying on emotions while being pretentious. It's obvious you don't understand because otherwise you would've realized that banning offenders and rolling back servers are independent of each other.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the impacts of the current economy, with the massive surge of gold that is already circulating.

Comment

I absolutely understand that they are independent from one another.

Have you ever considered, ED might not have anything to rollback to?

If not, that's terrifying and a separate issue entirely.

They absolutely should have a backup ready to go if and when something goes awry.

Me being against the players who did this doesn't automatically mean I don't recognize EDs INCREDIBLY CLEAR fuck up.
          ​​​​​​
          But they had to do something and act fast.

Perhaps what they did is the ONLY thing they could do. Ever think of that?

Comment

Please don't respond to me if you don't even bother to read what i post. All of your responses are emotionally charged, which leaves many people assuming you're dumb or a troll.

In my very first post to you, I clearly stated I suspect ED doesn't have a backup. "Hope this helps you understand why ED needed to rollback the server, but I suspect that they are incapable of doing so, which leaves them with very little options to remedy the situation."

That still leaves us again at ED. They need to communicate to the consumer they were irresponsible, they implemented the only fix they could, and then the consumer from there can decide whether or not to support them.

Comment

I've never seen this many people so obstinate and unwilling to have a modicum of introspective.

Smh.

Comment

I've never seen this many people so obstinate and unwilling to have a modicum of introspective.

Smh.
                You literally just responded to me asking you a question with things I've already stated to you previously, while ignoring the question i asked you. You're so attached to the subjectivity of the situation that you feel the needs to respond to every thread, and then talking about introspection.

Comment

• amelones
                  amelones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Come on man he's trying really hard. He has a thesaurus in one hand and a reddit thread of comebacks in another. Gotta admire the trolling attempts from him tho.

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sorry I don't respond the way you'd like me to?

Last I checked, I'm the arbiter of how I respond.

Also, I don't respond to every thread. Only ones I deem fit to respond to.

Zengeroffpbandj , zengeroff is just a retart kid, who always talk about bullshit without understanding the whole problem.. he is a troll who love to see people suffer by acting like ED’s dog (correcting every ED’s mistakes without even get paid..

Comment

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The sweet, delicious irony.
              Working...
              X