Just roll us back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just roll us back

Rolling us back is the only feasible option presented to us at this point in time. So many people got banned and most of them expected the rollback so they did it for the memes.even if you want to enforce a ban for a mistake YOU made, fine that's fine with me I don't care about bans, I care about the economic stability. The people that actually DID abuse the bug sold and bought so much shit that the economy is fucked and a lot of people also smuggled gold to other accounts and hid it. You can compensate innocents, you can ban people who ran(which is stupid as hell but whatever). But in order to fix the servers long term problem, a rollback is needed.
    At the very least communicate to us CLEARLY WHY or the options you have besides this because to majority of the population, banned or not, this is quite possibly the worst way to handle this situation.

we must make ED pay for messing up the patch why they do this??? did they not go to college?? they are disgrace to their family, they better off working on the corner making money from sucking on chopsticks all night long , they must leave games to professionals

Comment

Working...
    X