Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wondering OuO

Hello, Guys

I'm Ricky, who got banned for abusing content hehe xD, but I'm not here to talk about the ban since I don't mind being banned for violating the rule. ( <- Please read this)

So what I'm wondering about is would ED do anything to make the game actually fair? Since the huge amount of "suppose to be deleted" gold is not 100% deleted by ED, and all ED said on the official website is they will give 10 days of extra ban to the players who already spent their "STBD" gold, yet that just has nothing to do with the gold itself, like giving out 10 days of extra ban wouldn't magically delete those STBD gold, it's still there.

Now going back to the official website and see "To make a fair game, we will give 7 days ban on the abusers and will credit compensation to innocent users. " (ED's Notice) I'm just disappointed.

How is the game fair when ED only did half of their job

yes ED you could ban players for abusing content
    yes ED you took away those STBD gold from the abusers
    yes ED you make sure all the gold that came out from abusing BHT is gone, wait, you didn't :thonking:

Hm....... ye, I'm still thonking, so what do you guys think about it? Share your thoughts <3

~OuO~ That means there will be someone wanna buy my epic weapon coupon with like~~1 million. CooL

Comment

Originally posted by LaNaYaPa View Post
      ~OuO~ That means there will be someone wanna buy my epic weapon coupon with like~~1 million. CooL
      yeah and that person will be banned within the next day no doubt.

Comment

The problem with the stance ED took is they are only removing the gold still on peoples characters who ran BHT. They are doing nothing for the people who played the market and made arguable as much if not more gold than the people who ran BHT three or more times. I also do not care about the banning, but it should not fall on the player to determine what is okay to abuse and what is not. If the gold from the market inflation crisis is still around by the time those 7 day bans are up then playing the market will be the only way to make enough gold progress endgame content. I personally made 100k from BHT before i realized how broken it was by opening my boxes. Had i known that ED would overreact and ban players instead of rolling back the server to the start of the patch, I could have spent my day off of work cleaning my apartment or cooking. The thing to take away from this is when in doubt just flip items on the market, because you don't know where the gold comes from and ED doesn't care.

Comment

Some people kept like 2m-3m golds, and other people's golds became nothing. I'm not gonna pay a single dollar for this company. I love dragon next, but not NA server.

Comment

Originally posted by DDDDoooo View Post
            Some people kept like 2m-3m golds, and other people's golds became nothing. I'm not gonna pay a single dollar for this company. I love dragon next, but not NA server.
            all that gold is probably being watched by ED,anybody who uses that gold will probably get account bans or even a perm ban or better yet.. an ip ban will be issued if anybody uses it. Just watch... it will happen just like i said people doing the BHT thing would get banned.

Comment

I'm still not sure if we can say those players are abuser, yes, if players did't grind BHT, this issue won't be so bad, but it's more about ED their own mistake, I see their lazy attitude from past, i guess they barely check code and test it, that's why we often get bugs and errors after patch.

They reward "innocent plays", most of player online at the time ran BHT, the other players either offline or doing something else., and we know some of them ain't innocent, and some innocent player get banned.But, those player did anything worth to reward? ED did it because the trouble they bring to all player, and problem is not completely solved now, what they should give is fix this all completely, not the reward. Look at the reward, any good? not really useful, what about cut the jelly amount for enhancement. tier 2 need 60 jelly, OMG triple? ED want our money so badly. Or enhancing event, not old 1-13 one, that's what we need, what is useful.

The gold they haven't removed will make this game so unfair, u play this for years and save some gold that some player just get them in hours through thus bug, and keep them some how,and the ED do not remove those gold, how u feel?? And this will result in bad influence in game economy in a long time. Keep the illegal gold is like to sat if u can hide ur illegal gold well, then its ok, we will keep it for u, go find some leaks in future that bring u tons of gold. Think about gold bots on past months, ED did not ban gold buyers and let the bots do whatever they wanna do, cuased inflation, and then they started ban gold buyer, it worked, see how many account get banned, and gold price drop to low. and now ED give this rarestone bug and ban hundreds of players, killing the game by their own hand, this is funny.

I don't care about 7days ban or longer, when u return, there is much less players around and suck game environment with suck game management, that is the game u wanna play???

Comment

Anyone abusing an exploit is an abuser, even by definition.

Comment

To your counter point Zengeroff, are the people that flipped items on the market also abusers? They were technically using counterfeit money to play the market with.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                    Zengeroff commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, absolutely. You'll get no argument from me there.

GodMao has spoken

Comment

also Zengeroff , it better to be loved than hated and let me ensure that you are doing a good job on the latter

Comment

• Zengeroff
                      Zengeroff commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd rather be hated while standing on principle than be loved for standing against it.

Also, if your love for me is changed by a disagreement, your love isn't worth having to begin with.

ED may win this battle but the war is not over. After this so call mass players ban they will come to realize that most of the players wont spend another cent. They will then learn their lesson and Think twice before pulling a stunt like this ever again.

Want to change the tide? stop spending for a few months. Remember we are the customers we are the one that paying their wages.

Comment

lmfao NA is a drop in the bucket for ED profit wise.

Comment

• Nomine
                        Nomine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        when NA and SEA have one, same PM: Tasha... lel

• OneMysteriousGuy
                        OneMysteriousGuy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He's from sea the favoritism is so obvious =)

• Nomine
                        Nomine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Umm, you're speaking about Tasha or me (I'm NA just kinda see flaming around like an edgy teen pointless)

ED is mostly all talk, the only thing they did was stop profit. I dropped a good 1k usd on gold and not get banned for 6months. They aint tracking shit.

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                        OneMysteriousGuy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        careful the last guy admit buying gold in forum got ban. ED = failure of a company but Players GM are decent
                    Working...
                    X